Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Im 99% probably not right but throwing some wild card names out there…either first or middle
Pixie
Nora
Mabel
Beatrice or Beatrice (bea for short)
Hattie
Ophelia

hinches 5dashes on her stories is possibly a red hearing

Reactions: 3

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
Just jumping in here to see if the baby has a name yet but it doesn't look like it so far. Carol Mcgiffin reckons it will be Daisy.

Scragbags

VIP Member
what is the situation with Joes son Harry - does he live with them or his mum? why isn't he allowed to be shown? sorry missed all this before if its been discussed
It's all in the wiki if you click the pink link at the top of the thread

neaw

I had my 3rd on a monday morning and did the sxhool run that afternoon. Felt like absolute dog though and got so ill after but I didn't have much choice!

Maybe the baby name is dahlia but hinch can't spell.
Fuck that! That’s amazing 😆

thatbatwoman

I'm new to this thread but why did she not want Joe near Rex? I understand about hormones and post natal depression but was there another reason? That is so sad at what should be a happy time.
You say you understand hormones and post natal depression then say it’s sad for him as should be a happy time. Like people can control their PND. I’m sure it’s very sad for the women with PND too.

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
She does love it, and she’s been pretty unpredictable her whole life 😂 but there was no ‘let’s invite the family round for cosy cuddles at pickle cottage’ - we were both rushed to hospital with a paramedic telling me she looked like a Lily 🤣 and me thinking I’d have to call her Lily because he was telling me to, and the husband was left to clean up the bathroom which apparently looked like a murder scene. All my mother in law had to say was ‘I feel so sorry for him having to clean the bathroom’ FFS.

I love the Hinch thread… hate both of them… to the moon and back 😘😂
......and did you call her Lily? Lovely name by the way 💖

Reactions: 2