Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Babies come on their own time scake, if a woman goes into labour too quickly to make it to hospital safely do the midwives refuse to go out and help because no risk assessment was done? There prepared for all eventualities. Y’all are really making this out to be way more complicated than necessary.

If either of them are unwell why would they go to hospital? Midwives were there and would have done everything necessary.
I’m just going by what happened with my friend when she had a real unexpected homebirth. She was sent to hospital. Neither were unwell and were allowed home the next day

Reactions: 4
Then they shouldn’t be having kids if they think that they can take maternity and birth advice from a twat on Instagram. Saying you would like a home birth is entirely different to actually having one, she might have regretted not having the hospital birth when the labour kicked in and she couldn’t have an epidural, who knows? You don’t know she’s lied,you just want her to have lied so it’s something else to moan about 🤷‍♀️
Okay 👍

Cady1954

VIP Member
Its weird the whole family are doing it though
I hope you mean skin to skin with the baby and not Stacey cos that would be weird. Strange family. Im really glad I don't have any family at all apart from my kids cos I know for a fact they would be a bunch of freaks with my luck.

• Haha

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Rosie could be the name. The rose in front of our girl in her highlights. Hinch did have 5 dashes. Plus didn’t someone comment Rosie on her sisters grid post and then it got deleted? She will read here soon and be like joe they have figured it out 😂😂
I saw people comment Petal and Blossom as well as Rosie on her sisters grid post 😂 all just weird randoms playing the guessing game I reckon.

Reactions: 3

lspwn

Hasn't left the bedroom in 3 days....hmmm....wonder where she is going for her cuppa and fag then ? ( Obviously that's if she really is still smoking as suspected ). Also, for someone who loves her fake lashes, I really really wish she would learn how to put then on properly.
She better not be if she’s breastfeeding. But she did it while pregnant. Her needs are more important than baby’s clearly

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
I had an unplanned home birth after being sent home after a sweep 🤢 it was the scariest experience of my life, far too fast for midwives, the paramedics only just got there in time and it was all so hideous no one thought to check what time she was born or anything - around midnight so we weren’t even 100% sure of her actual birthday 🤦‍♀️ I was completely gutted afterwards but now she is 13 she thinks it’s a brilliant story 😂
Aw did you just choose a day or was there some official legislation 🙈

Crazyaboutcats

I couldn’t agree more with you, as someone else says the picture of baby with all the hands on her is so prophetic, it’s literally saying “yep, everyone in the world will have a hand in your life” and the poor kid has no say in it at all.

Im so tired of the insta huns banging on and on about the bullying of their idols yet they’re perfectly okay with the exploitation of the children. There needs to be some serious investigating and laws put in place as to what can and can’t be shared, in years to come there are going to be huge prices to pay for what these parents have done. My kids (in their 20s) moan if I show a friend a cute pic of them as a toddler, they’d never have forgiven me for doing what these people are doing. Stacey massively crossed a line for me with the foreskin story, wrong on every level, she lost any defence she may have had for what people say about her. Same as the other bint showing her son naked on the toilet. Wrong, wrong, wrong.
What story? Im late to the thread but what is with ppl filming birth vlogs etc its the most private and personal thing...i don't get it

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
One of the nieces had her Ice skating costumes on when she met the baby. I think taking their clothes off is actually less germy than keeping them on. Also if the girls are staying there then maybe they took their clothes off to have a cuddle and then shower and pyjamas.