Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We’re pregnant at the mo and I wanted a Rosie. Everyone will think I’m a Solomon fan girl. Maybe she’ll lend me her birth suite I mean bed bath and beyond room.

Reactions: 6

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
I know this is random but I looked on YouTube at her audition on xfactor and she has a lovely smile before the fake teeth went in, and dare I say it, she had a pretty smile and face. I don’t get all this weird smiling/laughing thing she does, over the most mundane stuff “the bin men took my rubbish” *grins like a horse and laughs* I just don’t get it and looks so insincere
A few of us discussed that at work before she got pregnant with her last one, not the new baby but the son she had with Joe. The general consensus at the time was she didn't look good because she was too thin.

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
I actually thought he looked nervous in the videos yesterday. I can’t stand him but I kind of felt sorry for him. I’d say he’s worried history will repeat itself, things were so bad when Rex was born he considered leaving her, she hated him near Rex, that must have been so tough. She loves him & trusted him enough to welcome him into her 2 sons lives & saw him fight for his own son so to be pushed away from their newborn must have been really hard for him to comprehend.
I'm new to this thread but why did she not want Joe near Rex? I understand about hormones and post natal depression but was there another reason? That is so sad at what should be a happy time.

Shouldntbutineedto1

Honestly, just when I thought my opinion of her couldn’t sink any lower.
She’s shared herself being monitored in hospital, having contractions, her child covered in labour gunk, her child’s first feeds and her children meeting her for the first time.
It’s absolutely vile. Grim.
I’d say I was an active insta poster, obviously with not as many followers, and my profile is private and I STILL wouldn’t share those moments with the world.
children of influencers are really going to be something to watch play out as they get older.
…but doesn’t share her name!! 😂

• Haha

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
I’m baffled by her timeline. The dads photo from 2 days ago - Monday. The day she gave birth? She’s in the garden with him with no baby bump right?
Good for her if she fancied going for a walk in the garden after giving birth. I’m just confused about how she managed to fit it all in. Cake. School run. Hospital. Home. Birth. Every single member of the family having skin to skin. Pumpkin patch (I joke). Cuppa in the garden. Making me feel like I was well lazy the days I spawned. 😂
View attachment 796716
Couldn’t that just be an older photo?

Polly_Chops

Where is the new freebie sofa going, I thought it was the living room that had the floor dug up or his the sofa for the lads house 🤭

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Does anyone know if she and her sister speak with their mum. They’re always doing stuff with their dad, yet we never see the mum or mentioned
She was at tha baby shower, I think she must like to be out the limelight as Stacey even said she was thinking about a home birth so her mum could be there