Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
So here’s my take on it all.
I had an elective c section for my own reasons. I stayed 2 nights in hospital. I still got up. Dressed. Washed. Put my face on.
Having a baby doesn’t mean you have to stop looking after yourself.

I had major abdominal surgery. I was on so many drugs. Did I get up? Yes. Did I get on with it? Yes. Did I make myself feel better and clean and presentable. Yes
Stop being a massive fucking martyr it’s ridiculous. My husband was amazing and did so much. I see Joe doing absolutely sweet f all.

I cannot get on with women who have babies and make a drama. I’ve been to Ethiopia and met women who walked for days in labour to get to a hospital, who then had healthy happy babies and got on with it. Stacey and Hinch royally F me off.
Same here ..ive had 2 c sections.
1st one emergency but next day nurses came round to help me get out of bed so i could shuffle to the bathroom for a wash. the fear and pain in standing up soon passes.they want you up and about to reduce dvt risk. needed help at home with lifting and rested a fair bit but really just got on with stuff. Husband was great helping with changing and bottle prep.
2nd one planned section ..I was up and out of bed next day..showered dressed in normal loose clothes (i hate slobbing around in pjs).
Went to a kids party about week later ..husband looked after newborn as didn't want life put on hold for eldest!
Not because im a superwoman or anything but when you have other children you need to think of them as well as the newborn and try and keep life as normal as possible for them. ive never heard of anyone not leaving their bedroom for 3 days 😕

Reactions: 6

Dexy

VIP Member
I’d be shocked if it isn’t a name that hasn’t been mentioned on here. She’s so bloody predictable.

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
it is lovely, but no, she was nameless for 2 days 😂 she is a Nellie (Nell) and it couldn’t suit her more 😍
Awww that's nice. I had an auntie Nell. 💖 She was my grandmother's sister so technically she was my great aunt but I called her auntie Nell. She lived in Leeds and I used to go down to visit her with my Gran 💖💖

• Heart

flossitbabe

I think Joe has had a lucky escape! He’s probably pissed off looking at that awful cheesy grin and pathetic voice Stace! He Won’t get a look in because shrek sister Gemma will be taking over in all directions!

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Why do they send her stuff though? To be fair unless there has been an agreement for her to advertise their stuff then they shouldn’t be just sending free stuff unsolicited and then moan about it
I agree more fool them 😂😂😂😂

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
amen to this she’s probably already bonded with it and that’s the problem 😂
That’ll be right, we’re all having a dig at her for not getting herself washed and changed and the poor dear can’t, she’s only got herself stuck to the bed!! 😳

I feel terrible…actually, nah I don’t! 😆There’s no excuse for being a dirty minger Stacey; put that baby down, get yourself peeled off those sheets and into the shower, it’d be kinder for everyone!!
😂😂😂

• Haha

Ineededausername

There are only 6 hands.. The 4 boys, Stacey and Mick.... The two hands bottom right a

"Insincere miscarriage stuff" that's a bit to far, coming from someone who has had 2 miscarriages in the space of a year of eachother... To find out your pregnant after a miscarriage and to see it progressing the way it should is a whole different level.... A baby after a miscarriage means everything and is so so precious
I didn't intend on offending anyone, I'm sorry if I've offended you, I absolutely agree it is so precious. Which is why I found her very insensitive considering she shared about miscarriage and then flaunted her bump at every given chance. You are allowed to be happy at your precious pregnancy after a loss but does it need to be so public. I dont believe so especially when she will have had supportive messages off others trying. To then over share to the same 'fans' is too far for me. If anything I'd think someone would be scared to share just in case.

• Heart

Miffy29

VIP Member
I would imagine it’s in the home birth kit, everything necessary for a straightforward delivery. They aren’t going to want to risk sending her to hospital with COVID around unless it’s necessary. Although this was like the birth of Jesus so there was probably a donkey in the corner and the Three Wise Men outside the door waiting to lavish Princess with Pink Shit, Fejkas and Dimes Bars to welcome her into the world of Instagram.
This thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
To be fair with my second I was home within 6 hours and kind of wish I’d stayed in bed the following day but I had the house/other child to look after so 🤷🏼‍♀️ I would’ve thought she may have had a bath in that ridiculous bedroom bath she’s had installed.

Since she’s had children, she’s properly let herself go unlike other female celebs 🤨
Agree when I had my children I did sloth about for a few weeks but soon picked myself up I feel like she will drag this out then play the joes never here card I’m a single parent to 4 kids on my own card 😂

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Sorry, I know she lives in this modest little cottage (🤥) and I know I’ve mentioned the curtains, but who wants to see a 9 month pregnant woman clambering in the bath with all her bits out? I know I don’t even want to see myself 😂
Who knows who’s lurking outside. She’s lucky we’re going in to dark nights and mornings. Who wants to be woken up by the sun bellowing in.

• Haha