Stacey Solomon #43 Not the first horse to get pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops guys forgot it was my due date, please meet Princess Pickle. Can't believe I forgot I was due hehehehe hope your all OK, love you to the moon and back. Here's a photo of my hairy deflated belly xoxoxox
Oh god, we've got months of pictures of her hairy belly and body positivity ahead. Loads of pictures of her half naked and the usual influencer 'love my tiger stripes', 'mummy tummy' etc crap

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't know, I think she'd want people to think that and set it up so it looks that way. I don't trust either of them.

That's the Skank's house, the sister said that her shower is broken and they've been showering at the Skank's.
Surely you’d get that fixed as a priority rather than spend a small fortune on a totally ott, pointless baby shower 😑 Ofcourse we all know little miss corpse probably didn’t spend a penny on it, although that’s what they’re claiming 🙄 she paid for the whole thing blah blah blah. I couldn’t go long without a shower. I’d soon get fed up of traipsing to my sisters with the kids every day.

LOL nice advert from tattle there 😉😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh god, we've got months of pictures of her hairy belly and body positivity ahead. Loads of pictures of her half naked and the usual influencer 'love my tiger stripes', 'mummy tummy' etc crap
All the quotes on how to love your post partum bod whilst she filters the life out of it.
I hope she doesn't have a csection I don't think i can bare her stories about loving your scar and her using it for content

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely you’d get that fixed as a priority rather than spend a small fortune on a totally ott, pointless baby shower 😑 Ofcourse we all know little miss corpse probably didn’t spend a penny on it, although that’s what they’re claiming 🙄 she paid for the whole thing blah blah blah. I couldn’t go long without a shower. I’d soon get fed up of traipsing to my sisters with the kids every day.

LOL nice advert from tattle there 😉😭
She has two bathrooms but one she never finished and got water put into it then the other one broke. She said she hates having work done but will probably do both bathrooms at once but I got the feeling she was begging for a freebie. Saying that I don’t think she showers often like Stacey.

Reactions: 13
It won’t be that quick it will be a full on montage with crap music and lots of the boys staged and other bits and then she will say someone I want you to meet then she will leave it for about 30 mins - 1 hour to build tension before posting a grid post.
At 7pm of course. Maximum engagement time. This cash cow needs to start earning from day one.

Reactions: 9
I really want her to have a boy, because it will be hilarious, but on the other hand if that happens I think she'll look keep trying until she gets a girl. I don't think I could cope with her being pregnant again, she more annoying when she's pregnant and I didn't think that could be possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has two bathrooms but one she never finished and got water put into it then the other one broke. She said she hates having work done but will probably do both bathrooms at once but I got the feeling she was begging for a freebie. Saying that I don’t think she showers often like Stacey.
I think that’s all an excuse for them essentially living with her sister for a while as it makes more sense for child care; imminent baby etc but by admitting that they all live together it raises more questions than they would want about where everyone sleeps.

Reactions: 9
She definitely wants people to speculate. I’m sure on her NTA bullshit post she had something in her calendar that read along the lines of “keep clear - baby soon”.
Everything she does is calculated. She might give off a dumb / stupid vibe but she’s a lot smarter than she lets on.

Reactions: 21
I’m surprised she didn’t go to the NTA’s, go into labour & all the attention is on her then, ‘oh silly me I forgot I was pregnant’ silly cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m beginning to think that Stacey’s a compulsive liar. I mean some of the twaddle she comes out with blatantly isn’t true and it makes you wonder, if she’s lying about insignificant stuff for no reason, what the hell else she’s lying about?

This week alone we’ve had a few corkers; of course there was the forgetting of the NTA’s, and I wouldn’t be surprised if we find out later down the line that golden child rather than just being allowed to ‘help’ with the utility room, actually installed the bloody thing himself and the Wren man just leant him his hammer!

As for not knowing about the baby shower, I have never heard such a load of shite in my life. Really Stace, didn’t have a clue? Did you just happen to have that pink satin monstrosity hanging in the wardrobe for the school run? I know she’s not the brightest, but having hoards of folk fetching things in and out of the house and bleeping BABY spelt out in 5 foot letters in the back garden wasn’t a hint? Pull the other one you lying mare! Next she’ll be telling us Joe did the catering and washed his hands before doing it, now that would be so obviously a lie, the man looks like he hasn’t washed for weeks! 😆🤢
Wait what??? She said she didn’t know about the baby shower?????

Reactions: 5
She definitely wants people to speculate. I’m sure on her NTA bullshit post she had something in her calendar that read along the lines of “keep clear - baby soon”.
Everything she does is calculated. She might give off a dumb / stupid vibe but she’s a lot smarter than she lets on.
Oh, I totally agree with you there. There is a degree in planning in everything she does and says. She does have a loose cannon in the half-wit mind, so she’ll have to be careful, as he genuinely is as thick as he comes across and will happily drop her in it at any given opportunity. I can just imagine:

SS: ‘Aw it was such a surprise wot Jem Jem did for us and the baby shower and everyfing’
Joe: ‘Naaa it wasn’t Stace, don’tcha remember you foned loaaaads of people trying to get them give us stuff?’

As for the shower shower, not the baby shower, again, the woman confounds me. All the time and effort put into the BS and yet she can’t be arsed to get a plumber in to do what one was imagine is a straightforward job?! She says she hates having workmen in, again what a load of shite. What she really means is she hates paying to have workmen in. If some big bathroom company offered to stick a new bathroom in she could be going into labour in the room next door and she’d have them in. I can just see the fame-greedy cow posing for a photo mid-contraction with the bathroom fitters beside her. Personally having a working shower is a necessity and something I couldn’t live without, and I couldn’t be bothered to traipse to my sisters every time I wanted to get clean, let alone if I was heavily pregnant and also had to drag a gaggle of kids along with me. Depends on the value you place on being clean I suppose, which admittedly for her and her motley crew seems negliable! Grotty witch 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh, I totally agree with you there. There is a degree in planning in everything she does and says. She does have a loose cannon in Mick mind, so she’ll have to be careful, as he genuinely is as thick as he comes across and will happily drop her in it at any given opportunity. I can just imagine:

SS: ‘Aw it was such a surprise wot Jem Jem did for us and the baby shower and everyfing’
Mick: ‘Naaa it wasn’t Stace, don’tcha remember you foned loaaaads of people trying to get them give us stuff?’

As for the shower shower, not the baby shower, again, the woman confounds me. All the time and effort put into the BS and yet she can’t be arsed to get a plumber in to do what one was imagine is a straightforward job?! She says she hates having workmen in, again what a load of shite. What she really means is she hates paying to have workmen in. If some big bathroom company offered to stick a new bathroom in she could be going into labour in the room next door and she’d have them in. I can just see the fame-greedy cow posing for a photo mid-contraction with the bathroom fitters beside her. Personally having a working shower is a necessity and something I couldn’t live without, and I couldn’t be bothered to traipse to my sisters every time I wanted to get clean, let alone if I was heavily pregnant and also had to drag a gaggle of kids along with me. Depends on the value you place on being clean I suppose, which admittedly for her and her motley crew seems negliable! Grotty witch 🥴
Mick is Rex not joe joe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh, I totally agree with you there. There is a degree in planning in everything she does and says. She does have a loose cannon in the half-wit mind, so she’ll have to be careful, as he genuinely is as thick as he comes across and will happily drop her in it at any given opportunity. I can just imagine:

Joe: ‘Naaa it wasn’t Stace, don’tcha remember you foned loaaaads of people trying to get them give us stuff?’

Her sisters showers broken, not Stacey’s

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.