Stacey Solomon #43 Not the first horse to get pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think even if she has the baby she won’t show us because she will probably do some sort of tit magazine deal first and the. She will do her stupid montages and all that tit after the release.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m beginning to think that Stacey’s a compulsive liar. I mean some of the twaddle she comes out with blatantly isn’t true and it makes you wonder, if she’s lying about insignificant stuff for no reason, what the hell else she’s lying about?

This week alone we’ve had a few corkers; of course there was the forgetting of the NTA’s, and I wouldn’t be surprised if we find out later down the line that golden child rather than just being allowed to ‘help’ with the utility room, actually installed the bloody thing himself and the Wren man just leant him his hammer!

As for not knowing about the baby shower, I have never heard such a load of shite in my life. Really Stace, didn’t have a clue? Did you just happen to have that pink satin monstrosity hanging in the wardrobe for the school run? I know she’s not the brightest, but having hoards of folk fetching things in and out of the house and bleeping BABY spelt out in 5 foot letters in the back garden wasn’t a hint? Pull the other one you lying mare! Next she’ll be telling us Joe did the catering and washed his hands before doing it, now that would be so obviously a lie, the man looks like he hasn’t washed for weeks! 😆🤢
This has absolutely killed me off😭😭

Reactions: 9
I’m sure we will get the “sorry I’ve been a bit quiet guys, there’s someone we would like you to meet 💕” when the day comes.
It won’t be that quick it will be a full on montage with crap music and lots of the boys staged and other bits and then she will say someone I want you to meet then she will leave it for about 30 mins - 1 hour to build tension before posting a grid post.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn't know about the baby shower, but Didn't she mention on Saturday eve how excited she was for it tomorrow? Or was that Sunday morning? If she "Didn't know" wheres the video of all the Z Listers shouting surprise? Maybe she couldn't see people setting up in her back garden for days because her eyes are permanently shut when she opens that big gob and fake chuckles
Yes I am pretty sure you are right. Apparently on the 3rd of July she was very excited to start making stuff for her girly baby shower🤨she must have hand crafted those IKEA tables x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It won’t be that quick it will be a full on montage with crap music and lots of the boys staged and other bits and then she will say someone I want you to meet then she will leave it for about 30 mins - 1 hour to build tension before posting a grid post.
And then it will be either a black and white photo of just her feet or a hand with their hands on it or all their hands holding her hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
100%
Starting off with a montage of her walking through the hospital, a shot of the heart monitor and babies heartbeat, Hoe Joe bleeping about in the background, IF she has paid for private care (which let's be real, shes absolutely not getting that for free) the boys will be in too, baby will be prem/have had "complications" and only then will she introduce the poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her sister posted a story on Instagram and zach is in it, looks like he’s at her house for a sleepover, do we think stacey is in labour and the kids have gone to her sisters

Reactions: 11
Her sister posted a story on Instagram and zach is in it, looks like he’s at her house for a sleepover, do we think stacey is in labour and the kids have gone to her sisters
I don't know, I think she'd want people to think that and set it up so it looks that way. I don't trust either of them.

That's the Skank's house, the sister said that her shower is broken and they've been showering at the Skank's.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
100%
Starting off with a montage of her walking through the hospital, a shot of the heart monitor and babies heartbeat, Hoe Joe bleeping about in the background, IF she has paid for private care (which let's be real, shes absolutely not getting that for free) the boys will be in too, baby will be prem/have had "complications" and only then will she introduce the poor thing.
Exactly, dirty Joeneedsawash Swash acting the child messing about with all the equipment, putting on extra East London accent for the nurses, goofy Stinky Stace showing endless montages of her bump with the CTG monitors attached, then she will let it all go quiet again. To get more 'worried' messages from.her sheepies

• Haha
Just came in to say this I saw that photo and just wondered why he was there. I thought at first he didn’t want to sleep in the out house on his own. The other boy Is possibly at his dads leaving mick with hoe

Reactions: 8
Exactly, dirty Joeneedsawash Swash acting the child messing about with all the equipment, putting on extra East London accent for the nurses, goofy Stinky Stace showing endless montages of her bump with the CTG monitors attached, then she will let it all go quiet again. To get more 'worried' messages from.her sheepies
I thought he was a cockney, but the Essex/cockney accent sounds the same to me. I didn't know he was putting it on. I thought him and Skanky were from the same area, as they both have the same accent.

Just came in to say this I saw that photo and just wondered why he was there. I thought at first he didn’t want to sleep in the out house on his own. The other boy Is possibly at his dads leaving mick with hoe
That looks like Skankys house to me. The sister has got fake paneling up in her living room and they had beams behind them. I think she's always there. They are trying to get everyone to ask if she's ok, up their engagement, both of the ugly sisters are a pair of massive cunts.

• Haha
It wouldn’t surprise me if her dad isn’t there filming the whole labour! Making sure he gets all the over the top face pulling and shots of little princess coming out 😒

God I hope it comes out a boy, just to ruin that ‘baby room’😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It wouldn’t surprise me if her dad isn’t there filming the whole labour! Making sure he gets all the over the top face pulling and shots of little princess coming out 😒

God I hope it comes out a boy, just to ruin that ‘baby room’😂
The tripod will be out😂

Reactions: 9
I don't know, I think she'd want people to think that and set it up so it looks that way. I don't trust either of them.

That's the Skank's house, the sister said that her shower is broken and they've been showering at the Skank's.
At least someone is showering there

• Haha
She'll come in shortly sorry everybody I had a false alarm, I really thought pickililly was on her way but she wasn't
“Morning 👍, oh I had a right scare, thought my waters broke! Turns out I just pissed myself. Wasn’t all bad though mad mick had a good splash about in it hehehehehe. Hope your all ok, love you to the moon and back”

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Oops guys forgot it was my due date, please meet Princess Pickle. Can't believe I forgot I was due hehehehe hope your all OK, love you to the moon and back. Here's a photo of my hairy deflated belly xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Oops guys forgot it was my due date, please meet Princess Pickle. Can't believe I forgot I was due hehehehe hope your all OK, love you to the moon and back. Here's a photo of my hairy deflated belly xoxoxox
BaBy BrAiN with her scrunched up eyes and goofy smile 😆

• Haha
Neigh way is this the title 🤣🙈👏🐴 if she is in labour hope she's listening to Simply Reds greatest hits 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.