Stacey Solomon #42 Mad Mick joins bedsit bros, Pink Princess Picalilly is imminent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she go over the top for her baby shower. It’s set up like a bloody wedding.

Reactions: 27
And the gifted baby shower has arrived, it would be nice to see her donate to a women shelter or charity, but the beggy witch will just keep it all for herself. I know she does a piss poor job at up cycling, but it will soon end up at the tip when she is gifted new

I'm pretty sure that is the exact table set up and location that was posted on here by someone last week to do with her show wasn't it?

Reactions: 8
Well at least she's having a shower, albeit it's not the kinda shower she needs...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That baby shower is so tacky. Like a wedding. God she thinks she's royalty. I can't wait for her to have this baby so she can shut the f*ck up about it!

Reactions: 29
That baby shower is so tacky. Like a wedding. God she thinks she's royalty. I can't wait for her to have this baby so she can shut the f*ck up about it!
Oh no, she won’t shut up… she will be 10x worse. I just know it. After all it’s her prince pickle. The whole world needs to know

Reactions: 8
It's all a bit excessive isn't it? So many people struggling in the world at the moment.....That Baby Shower is purely for show.

Reactions: 33
Someone needs to work on their icing skills... it looks like it says c*nt on the cake!
Wonder if the cake maker is a tattler🤣🤣

It's all a bit excessive isn't it? So many people struggling in the world at the moment.....That Baby Shower is purely for show.
Yup! Read the room people!! In my local news tonight it’s about kids queuing up for soup kitchens on a school night 😢

• Sad
Please oh please be a boy 🤞 she places so much value on the fact she's been told it's a girl I would just love her put in her place!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I just think it’s in such bad taste to show off the pink puke fest only hours after Sarah Harding has lost her life to cancer. A lot of influencers have included a story message about Sarah today but she just went straight in with her “look how materialistic and spoilt I am” THERE ARE BIGGER THINGS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD! Stop being so self-obsessed!! 👊🏻

And yes, I know this ain’t the Sarah Harding thread but surely a bit of respect for the lost life of a young girl who didn’t get to become a Mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 105
I just think it’s in such bad taste to show off the pink puke fest only hours after Sarah Harding has lost her life to cancer. A lot of influencers have included a story message about Sarah today but she just went straight in with her “look how materialistic and spoilt I am” THERE ARE BIGGER THINGS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD! Stop being so self-obsessed!! 👊🏻

And yes, I know this ain’t the Sarah Harding thread but surely a bit of respect for the lost life of a young girl who didn’t get to become a Mum.
LOUDER FOR THE CUNTS AT THE BACK OF PICKLE COTTAGE👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.