Stacey Solomon #42 Mad Mick joins bedsit bros, Pink Princess Picalilly is imminent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand what she’s saying. She went out yesterday to a festival and gone midnight got a taxi to Staceys to find all those people setting up? Like seriously? Why would they all be at staceys? Doesn’t make sense.
too much trying to make it seem like it’s happening now.
She talks that fast and such a load of bill tit you couldn’t hear a thing she says. Same with her bleeping labels it’s a mystery to me what she goes on and on about

Reactions: 12
Wonder why Stacey and her sister are so quiet thought they would be showing off the baby shower. We will probably get a montage later and all the I love you to the moon and back etc.
Magazine deal more than likely. Or will be a stream of pink puke later

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder why Stacey and her sister are so quiet thought they would be showing off the baby shower. We will probably get a montage later and all the I love you to the moon and back etc.
Given that lots of people on here think it actually happened last weekend prior to the Sort Your Life Out wrap party they're probably trying to control the narrative and make sure it all stacks up through their pre-records

Reactions: 14
What’s the point of having a party last week and posting it a week later pretending it’s now? Only a mentally unstable person would do stuff like this. Nothing needs to shared in the moment but the lies for no reason? I couldn’t live like that

Reactions: 23
No I do think it's today and possibly an OK deal as they are always posting her at the minute

Reactions: 12
I'm sure it's today. Dilly Carter shared a pic of her dressed ready to go to a baby shower this morning.

Reactions: 8
I think it was last week, it seems odd to have a baby shower when England are playing.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Dilly posted about going to a baby shower, and yes she is wearing pink👊🏼I’m not sure she would happily lie on her story for them as a few times she has dropped stacey in it.

Reactions: 10
Is she really only 32 😲

I was shocked at this picture this morning
Don’t you think it’s so over the bloody top that people were working till past midnight getting this bloody baby shower ready !! I think being Staceys little slave is taking its toll on her sister

FDE1FC1F-7BC8-4F6F-8483-9816E4FC925B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve never been to a baby shower but the chair set up looks very funny to me? They are in rows….. I’d assume a baby shower would be a more informal set up?

Reactions: 10
A very over the top baby shower…
Also why is she dressed like a btec rapunzel?!

• Haha
Reactions: 67
It does look like it was today but oh my bleeping gawd!!! Talk about OTT for her 4th bleeping child! It’s just vomit inducing! Set up like a wedding🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I will be so glad when 🐴 fires the pink glitter ball from her vagina, it's sooo boring now.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.