Stacey Solomon #41 Goes downstairs for a croissant, butter & jam, then sits in her wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know other influencers may share their kids more but Stacey totally makes Rex "work" for the gram. Makes me sick tbh. Really wish child labour laws applied to social media as well as to child actors etc. These parents are profiting off their children with no accountability.

Reactions: 25
He is a properly cute little boy, I don’t get any comments picking on him, it’s wrong. His behaviour being commented on I understand but it’s really not his fault, it’s his parents and his lack of boundaries and routine. He seems such a little character, it’s a shame his life has to be documented on Instagram the way it is. Not as bad as some “influencers” but still, I wouldn’t share my child to the extent SS does, but that’s just me.
I don't think anyone picks on Mick 🤔

Reactions: 18
So she set her bath up with the bath tray etc but it's suddenly gone and rex has apparently jumped into share and he's lauging so much he closes his eyes 😂 more acting for poor Rex

Reactions: 19
I started my own business about a year ago, selling home accessories Very similar to things she has (no feijkas or whatever they’re called though!). Early on, a few people said I should try and get her to tag me in posts, then I realised I’d have to send her freebies in order to get a bit of publicity! No fricking way am I sending someone who lives in a million pound house a couple of freebies. I despair at what the world has become…,

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I started my own business about a year ago, selling home accessories Very similar to things she has (no feijkas or whatever they’re called though!). Early on, a few people said I should try and get her to tag me in posts, then I realised I’d have to send her freebies in order to get a bit of publicity! No fricking way am I sending someone who lives in a million pound house a couple of freebies. I despair at what the world has become…,
It makes you wonder what she actally pays for!

Reactions: 15
I agree with both of you.

The incessant comments about Rex are what have made me move away from this thread, because I’m so uncomfortable with them.

Nothing that happens is his fault. He is simply doing what he is told (or not told) and being the child he is.

It’s not his fault his life is documented and shared non-stop.
It’s not his fault if he hasn’t been taught table manners, or boundaries, or how to approach and handle animals.
It’s not his fault he’s allowed to run around at 10pm, or not given lunch until mid-afternoon.

Just my opinion and I’m sure others will disagree (life would be boring if we all thought the same, after all) but I really feel that the comments about Rex are inappropriate and excessive at the moment.
I do understand your point.
I think the majority of people commenting on Rex aren't blaming him for his behaviour.
The running jokes have happened over time as this thread is a long time running and I genuinely don't believe there is any malice in them.
It's frustrating for me to watch all the contrived and staged videos and moments she posts of him. Her disregard for teaching him basic manners and consideration for other living things infuriates me and my mind melts when I see her huns blanketly defend her.
The fact that Rex is so obviously favoured over her other children is disgusting, although I think really the other 2 boys are the lucky ones as they are not treated like cash cows like Rex is.
I don't understand how you can be a parent and demand your child earns you a wage like she does and the fact that the majority of people see no issue with it is upsetting for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not everyone’s gonna love mick to the moon and back and that’s the risk you take constantly exposing him on social media ! Honestly with all the sickos out there a few people who don’t take to a child are the least of her worries !!

Reactions: 32
Didn’t mind her Instagram till she was so determined to get everyone else to be as “completely obsessed” with her child as she is. If you loved him so much you would protect him and not use him at every opportunity to make cash and daily content.

no-one loves your child as much as you do and quite frankly if she’s going to make that her main content just her child laughing, hitting and making up fake scenarios for her Instagram then people will get irritated by him. He is not the most polite thing but like others have said it’s not his fault he needs to be told not to hit or squeeze the dogs etc. He seems to do as he likes and it is quite annoying to watch. Wish she would just protect her children and keep them off social media; it’s not fair on any of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I feel bad for Rex, I feel like he’s going to get to school and wonder why none of the kids like him, but it’ll be because he’s never been taught how to behave

Reactions: 16
Rexs hair - poor kid through no fault of his own….. gives me American horror story vibes 🙈
Hehe ya see I just think that's funny not mean!! 😂😂
Here's Malachi from Children from the Corn again!! Yes I am prepared for my post to be deleted again 🤣🤣
I'm not being mean to Rex, I think making him work at the age of 2 is alot more concerning than us mocking his hair tbh!
2ce56efe944f909117bf7f675c0e3fb5.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
It sounds very cockney/essexy to my Irish ears. I used to find rex cute but haven’t really felt that way about him recently but when he said hello Rex I found him cute again lol
Poor sod doesn't stand a chance with how his parents speak.

Reactions: 6
I feel bad for Rex, I feel like he’s going to get to school and wonder why none of the kids like him, but it’ll be because he’s never been taught how to behave
It's so unfair on him... at least if he was at playschool he would be thought manners there but that doesn't seem to be happening any more 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.