Stacey Solomon #41 Goes downstairs for a croissant, butter & jam, then sits in her wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just posting some highlights of the comments from the daily mail article 😂

“Cover yourself up, go away and try to do something useful and productive with your life.”

“OMG just shut shurrup about your bloomin pregnancy!”

“This may sound like a joke, but I can imagine in the near future, celebrities, such as Stacey, will start showing the public what their insides look like whilst having a cervical smear test. They will claim that it's to show cervical cancer awareness, but the real reason will be that their agent has pushed for this in order for the celebrity to gain more exposure.”

“She isn't the first horse to get pregnant.”

“She always badly over shares and then gets defensive when someone takes a potshot. If she doesn't like it, stop posting the entire life story. “

“Or here's a thought...
You could keep covered up and have some self respect. Like I said, just a thought... “

“Couldn't she just keep it out of our sight please!”

“Hopefully she isn't smoking this time round. “

“Yer But Narh But.... Stacey Pollard Preggies again?..Who the Papa this time?”

These comments give me life 😂😂😂
Definitely some people of here commenting on there, suzie was not happy when she was told the boys live in the annex 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t remember who mentioned it before but I’ve just started reading the “People Like Her” book… it’s as if it was written about SS 😅 (and all of the other “influencers” I follow

Reactions: 5
She isn’t the first horse to get pregnant 🤣🤣🤣 dying.
Im sorry but this has to be the next thread title 🤣

Thread suggestion (curtesy of the DM trolls)

Stacey Solomon #42 She isn’t the first horse to get pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.