Stacey Solomon #41 Goes downstairs for a croissant, butter & jam, then sits in her wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Incywincy for the thread title.

A few important things to note:

This is not a rave thread and we don’t care about Hinch and any comparisons between her and Hinch. Please keep it to the Hinch thread if you think the Skank is getting one up on her, as we don’t care as this is the Skank‘s thread.

She is not allowed to mention Harry
Joe wears his Dad’s wedding ring
Zac and Leighton are sleeping in the annexe which is a million miles away from the main house.
Rex is referred to as the following - Mick Hucknall Junior (my personal favourite), Child of the corn and Golden child.
There is a wiki.

Quick re-cap.

It looks like Princess Pickle is due soon.
They’ve got a bath in their massive bedroom.
The hall has been split in half to incorporate a green utility room.
They’ve still not managed to make bedrooms in the main house for the older boys.
The old house is now up for sale.
Her latest ITS range has been released and the clothes are still awful and they all seem to be pink, because of the new cash cow that is due soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
My child has just been frightened by a spider and is scared and wants his mum. I know, I’ll take my phone out and film him and share it with 5 million people 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It's the Hello Rex at the end that gets me 🤣🤣

Stacey is a bleep though, not comforting her scared child. Anything for the gram though.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I am very confused.

The bath was delivered and plumbed in without the flooring having been laid?
The bath is in her bedroom?
Just at the end of her bedroom under a window? Her 2 year old son has an en suite?
Her 2 older boys sleep in a completely separate house than what she does?
She is really talking about thrush to her god knows how many followers?

Wow.. my head hurts

Reactions: 66
Hey, I was just showing where the "Child of the Corn" reference came from earlier but sorry that it upset people!
If your wondering where it comes from just look up the movies "The Children of the Corn".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it right that if you have thrush when you deliver, it can affect the babies eyes?

Reactions: 10
Is it right that if you have thrush when you deliver, it can affect the babies eyes?
Oddly, when you look this up, it says there it can be passed on via standard delivery or breastfeeding if the Mum has it to the baby. It doesn't pose any harm, but you wouldn't want your newborn to have that at all. It can also cause early delivery.

**quoted from babycentre uk**
Although there’s no evidence that thrush can harm your unborn baby (FPA 2018, NHS 2018b), it may increase your chance of going into labour prematurely (Farr et al 2015, Holzer et al 2017, Montenegro et al 2019). So it’s worth getting treatment to try to get rid of it. If you happen to have thrush when your baby is born, they may catch it during the birth (NHS 2018a).

Further up the page, one poster was asking about kissing children (on the mouth, rather than cheek) for us, we didn't want anyone to kiss our children like that as cold sores can be fatal in some cases for babies :(

Also worried about passing on colds or flu at that point too, to a newborn.

Reactions: 9
Hey, I was just showing where the "Child of the Corn" reference came from earlier but sorry that it upset people!
If your wondering where it comes from just look up the movies "The Children of the Corn".
I didn't know anyone had complained about child of the corn, it's never offended anyone on here before. It was probably a newbie or someone who has popped over from the Hinch thread to defend her. I personally think it's hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Child of the corn is my favourite, I still don’t think he looks anything like Mick H 💀😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Fancy filming you 'scared' child pretending to care! Think it was all a set up to be honest ans told him to pretend, I'm getting really concerned for him to be honest what life has he got that he has to perform to the gram 24/7 always got a camera stuck in his face!

Reactions: 20
I didn't know anyone had complained about child of the corn, it's never offended anyone on here before. It was probably a newbie or someone who has popped over from the Hinch thread to defend her. I personally think it's hilarious.
I googled and I’m still like I don’t get it. Am I having a thick moment?

Reactions: 3
I googled and I’m still like I don’t get it. Am I having a thick moment?
I've never watched the film, but from what I gather the kids are evil and I think Mick looks a bit like the picture shared and we can see Mick is already a feral brat, so similar to those children. I may be wrong, but that's how I've taken it

Child of the corn is my favourite, I still don’t think he looks anything like Mick H 💀😭🤣
I don't think he looks like Mick bit it cracked.me up so much that it just stuck with me and I can't call him anything else.

• Haha
  • Heart
I've never watched the film, but from what I gather the kids are evil and I think Mick looks a bit like the picture shared and we can see Mick is already a feral brat, so similar to those children. I may be wrong, but that's how I've taken it
Ahhh ok, that makes a bit more sense now 😂 I don’t think I read into the plot enough 😂 he’s going to in for a shock when the new baby comes isn’t he though and she won’t get up at stupid o clock with him because of a spider

• Heart
Just read in the scum she's thinking about a home birth because she wants her mum with her, or as she puts it " mum won't let me die "FFS 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahhh ok, that makes a bit more sense now 😂 I don’t think I read into the plot enough 😂 he’s going to in for a shock when the new baby comes isn’t he though and she won’t get up at stupid o clock with him because of a spider
He'll probably be shipped off to the annexe, he won't be the cash cow for much longer

Just read in the scum she's thinking about a home birth because she wants her mum with her, or as she puts it " mum won't let me die "FFS 🙄
She's such a twit! I can see she's going down the whole earth mother route this time around, breast feeding (she'll soon be judging women that don't breast feed), cloth nappies, etc.

Reactions: 18
He'll probably be shipped off to the annexe, he won't be the cash cow for much longer

She's such a twit! I can see she's going down the whole earth mother route this time around, breast feeding (she'll soon be judging women that don't breast feed), cloth nappies, etc.
Has she mentioned her mum because we all kept mentioning that she doesent 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.