Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
I swear if she has a home birth she will claim
she found the midwife from a really small business called the NHS! 🙄
Hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 99

DustyRose

Chatty Member
I think we should have an actual game of “Birth Bingo”.

I’m putting money on the following:

1. Shout out the “amaaazing NHS”
2. Realistic and graphic photo of her post birth with the baby covered in gunk
3. No matter when she is born, she will be “a lot earlier than expected”
4. Montage of Corn boi stroking the baby through gritted teeth

Oh this is just too easy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Emsie

VIP Member
Why do the boys have to protect their sister. From what? Dragons? Poison apples? Why can't the little girl protect herself. She's a girl not a lump of sugar she won't melt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Alfie1234

VIP Member
The thing I don’t like about Stacey is the hypocrisy of those that follow her just because she’s loaded.

If you were to take anyone else in the country that doesn’t have her money, but does have 4 kids by 3 fathers all out of wedlock, smokes throughout pregnancies, abandons animals when they get inconvenient, doesn’t have any boundaries or routine for their children, they wouldn’t have the same attitude towards her. Money talks.
Always said this about the Madeleine Mcann case, if her parents had been unemployed, lived in a council house, on holiday in Benidorm and left their kids to go to the pub next door the press would have crucified them. As it is they were wealthy, white, middle class drs and every excuse under the sun was made for them. Money and privilege talks.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Lifeis4living

I am very confused.

The bath was delivered and plumbed in without the flooring having been laid?
The bath is in her bedroom?
Just at the end of her bedroom under a window? Her 2 year old son has an en suite?
Her 2 older boys sleep in a completely separate house than what she does?
She is really talking about thrush to her god knows how many followers?

Wow.. my head hurts

Reactions: 66

abccc_

Chatty Member
Why is she surprised that the annexe has its own sink? It probably has its own postcode FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 66

bananabutter

VIP Member
The thing I don’t like about Stacey is the hypocrisy of those that follow her just because she’s loaded.

If you were to take anyone else in the country that doesn’t have her money, but does have 4 kids by 3 fathers all out of wedlock, smokes throughout pregnancies, abandons animals when they get inconvenient, doesn’t have any boundaries or routine for their children, they wouldn’t have the same attitude towards her. Money talks.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Fuck sake 😂😂😂
Imagine dressing your kids in neutral colours and directing a photo shoot in your dressing room 😂😂
And then to try and pass it off as candid.
I honestly can’t.
RIP me, because I am deceased. No need to book an autopsy, because cause of death was that post.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Ellegee

VIP Member
She's at Park Dean Resorts, bitch can't even get the companies name right 🙄

I can tell you from first hand experience, Stacey's family are ones the entertainments team HATE with a passion. Kids like Rex they aren't particularly fond of. I have friends working at that holiday park and let's just say, they can't wait for them to leave because they've been nothing but a sodding nuisance. Rex is apparently very feral, worse than what you see in her videos. He apparently kicked a little girl in the arcades and Stacey laughed and said "Kids ay?!" to the parent and carried on laughing. She was then heard saying to Rex right after he kicked the little girl "Come on Pickle let's go and find that Teddy you wanted"
Wow that’s some fantastic parenting there. We were away last week & my daughter who’s Rex’s age was paddling at a lake when a little girl similar in size started flinging wet sand at her face, as my daughter ran to me her mum came running across the beach & took her from the water, made her apologise to both my daughter & myself & then made her get dressed & leave, she wasn’t taking any crap from her & made sure to show who’s boss & what the consequences of bad behaviour are. I was impressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She wants us to believe that in less than 24 hours she’s stripped the kitchen (curtains off walls, something else to the left off the wall), holes filled, ceiling and walls repainted (you can see the paint lines on ceiling where they’ve not finished or it’s still drying), cleaned and prepped the units for painting, painted 3 coats with time to dry between coats, sprayed the sink, let it dry before more layers and sealing, vinyl and siliconed the worktop.
Yeah ok stace. I believe that as much as I believe the kitchen area is in the same house as you.

Reactions: 60

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
As someone who's just had to deliver her twins at 32 weeks I'm beyond sick of her hints that she's gonna have a prem baby & I'm sick to death of seeing her stomach. I get shes excited for her pink pickle but I find her very insensitive with the over exposure of her whole pregnancy and "baby being in her vagina" some of us couldn't keep our babies inside any longer Stacey. Fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

sherlockholmes2

I’ve never seen someone push the gender of their unborn child down other peoples throats SO MUCH before. If that baby comes out a boy…… 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58