Stacey Solomon #41 Goes downstairs for a croissant, butter & jam, then sits in her wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read in the scum she's thinking about a home birth because she wants her mum with her, or as she puts it " mum won't let me die "FFS 🙄
Oh interesting, I’m now thinking that the new bath was bought specially for princess pickles birth! Nothing better for the gram than a water birth at home in a fancy bath, surrounded by bloody fejkas no doubt!

Can’t wait for the stories of her saying how much her heart hurts when she looks at her bath every morning and the memories etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seems like she’s just realised the monetary value of pretending her mum is on the scene. Convenient for trying to hoodwink the huns that she won’t have a nanny 🙄

Reactions: 14
Oh interesting, I’m now thinking that the new bath was bought specially for princess pickles birth! Nothing better for the gram than a water birth at home in a fancy bath, surrounded by bloody fejkas no doubt!

Can’t wait for the stories of her saying how much her heart hurts when she looks at her bath every morning and the memories etc etc
maybe the hospital have told her she can't take the fajekas 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just read in the scum she's thinking about a home birth because she wants her mum with her, or as she puts it " mum won't let me die "FFS 🙄
Her mum won’t let her die?!
Oh, if only it was that simple.
Such a bleeping simple minded, privileged head.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
She's a stupid cow, concerns about catching covid yet she happily packed to go into hospital other month like it was a bleeping Holiday there was no concerns then was there! Anything for another story and money!

Reactions: 38
Oh ffs 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Honestly, how can people not see through this tit!?
I didn't know anyone had complained about child of the corn, it's never offended anyone on here before. It was probably a newbie or someone who has popped over from the Hinch thread to defend her. I personally think it's hilarious.
Thanks, I have been absent from the group a bit, distracted by the love island thread 😅, so was worried I had missed something!! Thought we were all having a good laugh about this the last time 🙈
It's Malachi's hair that make him look like Rex 😂😂
I googled and I’m still like I don’t get it. Am I having a thick moment?
I've never watched the film, but from what I gather the kids are evil and I think Mick looks a bit like the picture shared and we can see Mick is already a feral brat, so similar to those children. I may be wrong, but that's how I've taken it

I don't think he looks like Mick bit it cracked.me up so much that it just stuck with me and I can't call him anything else.
Thats it exactly!! The kids are evil little sociopaths in the movie and I think Rex is the spit of the character Malachi, it's the hair for me!!
I personally don't think Rex is that bad behaviour wise, he just has never been thought to be gentle or nice to other living things sadly 😞

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If she has a home birth I hope she keeps it private we don’t need to see it in a montage but she shares everything else. It’s funny as we mentioned she doesn’t mention her mum and then she gets mentioned again.
I can see her saying the bath was a perfect calm place to have princess pickle surrounded by her fejkas. Her creepy dad will prob be there to capture pictures.

Reactions: 31
My child has just been frightened by a spider and is scared and wants his mum. I know, I’ll take my phone out and film him and share it with 5 million people 🥴
Not scared to go out at anti social hours in the bleeping pitch black to look for the moon tho 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she put inspirational quotes over photos of her thrush bath? Are the two meant to correlate in some way?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hillbillies the lot of them Can just see now paddling pool by the fireplace Mad Mick with his armbands on ready David Slime Solomon with his tripod camera & lighting ring, Hoe getting all flustered while Zach & Leighton are raving in the Annex. Edit to add Crack head sister turns up surprise visit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Hillbillies the lot of them Can just see now paddling pool by the fireplace Mad Mick with his armbands on ready David Slime Solomon with his tripod camera & lighting ring, Hoe getting all flustered while Zach & Leighton are raving in the Annex
Ha ha I can just imagine the Dad with his camera right up to her vagina waiting to capture the moment

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Stacey it’s all well
8BDAAB6C-47C5-4C6C-84E9-AF8D397025A6.jpeg
and good filling a bath with water and stuff, but you have to get IN it and wash yourself, not sit at the side with your cup of tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I like a nice cosy bath in a small room. Even if that baths hot it still looks freezing cold and uninviting because of where it's at in the room

Reactions: 18
I couldn’t have a bath in front of a window with no curtain/blind up. No privacy

Reactions: 22
I love rex’s wee accent. Is it cockney or am I so far north and clueless 😂
It sounds very cockney/essexy to my Irish ears. I used to find rex cute but haven’t really felt that way about him recently but when he said hello Rex I found him cute again lol

Reactions: 13
I thought you couldn’t have bath bombs and stuff when you are pregnant? I just know my friends was told by her doctor not I have too much in the bath.. Solomon fills her bath with a million chemicals but saying that the amount of baths she probably has she needs it all to get through the layers of dirty and BO

Reactions: 13
Looked suspiciously much like a bath bomb from the small business Lush to me (as I used the same last night)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought you couldn’t have bath bombs and stuff when you are pregnant? I just know my friends was told by her doctor not I have too much in the bath.. Solomon fills her bath with a million chemicals but saying that the amount of baths she probably has she needs it all to get through the layers of dirty and BO
I never got told anything like that, but I think it is fairly common sense to use things that are a bit milder because thrush and UTIs can be quite common in pregnancy and a bath full of heavily fragranced products and stupid petals and leaves don’t help.

Reactions: 12
Rex had a bath yesterday as joe put it on his stories and another one today. Nothing wrong with that he should have regular washes but I bet he’s wondering what’s going on as we know Stacey doesn’t wash him or change his clothes that often. Of course it could all be prerecords.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.