Stacey Solomon #40 Mick Hucknall jr ft the Annexe lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have nephews (they're brothers) like Rex and I hate it when they come round. They literally destroy the place! The youngest is a little older than Rex but they both should no better. The mum NEVER tells them no and asks me if I can put things on the shelves away so they don't touch them. I always tell her no because "it's your job to teach them not to touch other people's things when they visit someone else's home" she didn't like but still let the little shits run ragged pulling things apart, terrorising my pets and she thinks it's cute and funny.
I've now banned them from my house until they can behave because I'm sick of having my house trashed.
From the minute mine could crawl they were told no, taught not to touch ornaments in others homes, don't touch the pets etc. I never found it funny, it took a few weeks of moving them away from the breakables, saying no or doing the ah ah noise but they soon learnt! They'd try it every now and again but they knew they couldn't touch. Even now being older they don't touch ornaments or grab things off shop shelves. It's just basic discipline! They were also taught ta when they could babble, isn't that just basic parenting?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
also here for us all just casually referring to Rex as Mick like it’s his actual name

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
From the minute mine could crawl they were told no, taught not to touch ornaments in others homes, don't touch the pets etc. I never found it funny, it took a few weeks of moving them away from the breakables, saying no or doing the ah ah noise but they soon learnt! They'd try it every now and again but they knew they couldn't touch. Even now being older they don't touch ornaments or grab things off shop shelves. It's just basic discipline! They were also taught ta when they could babble, isn't that just basic parenting?
I agree even my dog understands ah ah!! Lol!

Reactions: 10
Looks like there was no time to curl micks hair this morning
Nothing "Holding back those curls"
And no "curls to tight to mention"

I did the same thing with mine. Now they're respectful and pretty well behaved.
My nephews are just through and through little shits and I hate to say it but I don't like them very much because of their hideous awful behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought this, we know Stacey pre records and never lives in real-time. That ITS shoot could have been last week for all we know
Leighton is at the ITS though and he was in Majorca with his dad stepmom and SISTER till I think yesterday

Reactions: 13
Dilly says its a big job today, mmm I wonder what she's doing to Stacey's house 🤔😂. With any luck she's putting her style in the nursery and taking the boudoir crap out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought this, we know Stacey pre records and never lives in real-time. That ITS shoot could have been last week for all we know
Saw L in her video with his dyed blonde hair so today is today or yesterday as I think he got home couple of days ago from his holiday

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.