Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I call absolute bullshit over having no choice but to take the kids with her.

There are loads of emergency nanny services that would be able to send someone trained out within an hour. That's the sort of service that well off parents use when the usual nanny is sick or there's an emergency and they still need to work. Yes these companies charge ££££s but she's a millionaire it's not like she can't afford it. God forbid she ever puts her hand in her pocket for anything though.
There’s no way I’d leave my kids with a total stranger with an hour’s notice and go a distance away from where they are. Not even if I was a millionaire!

• Heart
Reactions: 81
How and were do they find the time to make a new pickle 🤔 I'm sure they all sleep in the same bed 👀 imagine the smell of the bedroom after them pair of unwashed stinks trying hard to make baby pickles 🤮 pure vinager and wotsits .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

Em_

VIP Member
Congrats to @FijiNour for the winning thread title. I think it's one of the best ones yet.
Screenshot_20210819-133403.png

A few important things to note:

This is not a rave thread and we don’t care about Hinch and any comparisons between her and Hinch.
She is not allowed to mention Harry
Joe wears his Dad’s wedding ring
Zac and Leighton are sleeping in the annexe which is a million miles away from the main house.
Rex is referred to as the following - Mick Hucknall Junior (my personal favourite), Child of the corn and Golden child.
There is a wiki.

Does anyone want to do a re-cap?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I have nephews (they're brothers) like Rex and I hate it when they come round. They literally destroy the place! The youngest is a little older than Rex but they both should no better. The mum NEVER tells them no and asks me if I can put things on the shelves away so they don't touch them. I always tell her no because "it's your job to teach them not to touch other people's things when they visit someone else's home" she didn't like but still let the little shits run ragged pulling things apart, terrorising my pets and she thinks it's cute and funny.
I've now banned them from my house until they can behave because I'm sick of having my house trashed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Asparagus123

VIP Member
It’s pretty poor form to take the piss out of a two-year-old kid, who doesn’t choose to be on Instagram. I think it’s really off to give him nasty nicknames and comment on his appearance. Is it not against the rules?
Maybe Stacey should stop Pimping him out on Instagram and then nobody would be able to comment on Mick or the Annexe boys 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 63
She had to call her fella to see if it was OK to have an inch cut off the kid's hair? Odd but OK.

Also, having the same hairdresser as your partner and kid...am I OK? Am I abnormal? I wouldn't find that emotional in a positive or negative way.
What made me laugh is the fact that Joe has a hairdresser! Surely he takes it off of a night🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62

AC_23

Chatty Member
The way she has her manky witch hand with the fake spiked nails flitting around in front of the camera is so fucking irritating! You can tell she thinks it looks good too, stupid twat!
I could think of so many things I could write in that suggestion box and I don’t think she would like any of them 😂
Best parenting advice I’ve had:

1. Wash your children
2. Cut their hair
3. Make sure they sleep in the same house as you 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Incywincy

Chatty Member
So she’s sat in her wardrobe having tea and crossiant but where are the boys. Normally you get Rex in their grabbing things. I am guessing they are downstairs with joe having a normal breakfast. Either way I would think it strange if my partner was upstairs in her wardrobe having breakfast. I am guessing she had to go downstairs for the crossiant and butter and jam she then had to take it all upstairs to film for the gram.
Thread title suggestion:

Goes downstairs for a croissant, butter and jam. Then sits in her wardrobe to film it for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Rhiality

New thread title suggestion: The moon's brother doesn't live in a lamp, put your kid to bed, you tramp!

Honestly, who in their right mind drags their kid around the garden gone 11pm looking for the moon? If I threw a tantrum about not wanting to go to bed, I got told to do as I was told or else!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

b1tcht1tz

I used to work in a big hairdressers where the back entrance was right next to the multi storey car park, my boss used to park his car on the little side pavement near our fire exit doors and I swear to god one day Stacey came running in all flustered and giggly and said to us at the front desk “please can you ask whoever has parked there to move so we can use that space as I’m being chased by paps and need to go shopping” 😂😂 and my boss said no! This was about 2009 possibly 2008!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

jackolantern

VIP Member
I think kissing on the lips is fucking rank, my dad and grandad always insisted on it and I HATED it, massive invasion of privacy. I think anyone who does it outside an intimate relationship is just fucking weird sorry 🤣 I know it’s an unpopular opinion and you can all shame me into room 101 but this is the hill I remain on 💀✌🏻🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
You would honestly think she only has 1 child🙄😡

Why does she make out that she's on the breadline all the time,she pays for fook all because everything is an ad or gifted yet she makes out she couldn't afford the 250 for the pool hire on her own, had to get 9 other families to chip in.
But can fork out £400+ for a light that looks like it belongs in an Indian takeaway shop🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 54