Stacey Solomon #40 Mick Hucknall jr ft the Annexe lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @FijiNour for the winning thread title. I think it's one of the best ones yet.
Screenshot_20210819-133403.png

A few important things to note:

This is not a rave thread and we don’t care about Hinch and any comparisons between her and Hinch.
She is not allowed to mention Harry
Joe wears his Dad’s wedding ring
Zac and Leighton are sleeping in the annexe which is a million miles away from the main house.
Rex is referred to as the following - Mick Hucknall Junior (my personal favourite), Child of the corn and Golden child.
There is a wiki.

Does anyone want to do a re-cap?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Jimmy Saville junior has me in stitches 😂

It’s beyond a joke now, tidy that child’s hair up ffs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
How and were do they find the time to make a new pickle 🤔 I'm sure they all sleep in the same bed 👀 imagine the smell of the bedroom after them pair of unwashed stinks trying hard to make baby pickles 🤮 pure vinager and wotsits .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
So unprofessional taking kids to work/photo shoot, slack skanky solomon
I hope he raging Rex smashes up the place, misbehaves and embarrasses her. She’s probably shitting it because she knows he doesn’t know how to behave.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Of course the whole collection had to be pink 🙄 Hopefully that cat has found a good hiding spot now.

Reactions: 14
How and were do they find the time to make a new pickle 🤔 I'm sure they all sleep in the same bed 👀 imagine the smell of the bedroom after them pair of unwashed stinks trying hard to make baby pickles 🤮 pure vinager and wotsits .
Reading this actually made me gag 😂😂😂 but it’s also so true.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope he raging Rex smashes up the place, misbehaves and embarrasses her. She’s probably shitting it because she knows he doesn’t know how to behave.
Are you kidding. If he did, she wouldn't be embarrassed. She'd do one of her Frank Spencer sounding posts and be laughing it. Remember Mick Jnr can do no wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So at the Dove thing the other day there were other IG people there who seem to be brand reps also.
86CA6716-A0A3-4EF2-B568-EA88C148B031.jpeg
7266FB70-6E7C-4C17-A4D7-AFF6951B19C9.jpeg
But Stace didn’t story them. Wouldn’t hurt to tag them and help get them a few extra followers!

All there cheesing with them like they're bezzie mates!

Reactions: 23
Why didn't she take Mick Jnr Saville to the dove shoot like some of the other people there have? She loves having him wreck the joint. Oh yeah! She knows he will be a tit towards the other kids and show her up with her crappy parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why didn't she take Mick Jnr Saville to the dove shoot like some of the other people there have? She loves having him wreck the joint. Oh yeah! She knows he will be a tit towards the other kids and show her up with her crappy parenting.
I wonder if she makes stuff up. Oh so and is working, blah blah had a family emergency.
No one cares 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So unprofessional taking kids to work/photo shoot, slack skanky solomon
Just shows her lack of friends and lack of interaction with her future in laws if
nobody stepped up to watch Mick for a few hours..says a lot about a person when they've no real friends.

Reactions: 25
Just shows her lack of friends and lack of interaction with her future in laws if
nobody stepped up to watch Mick for a few hours..says a lot about a person when they've no real friends.
I'd suddenly be very very busy if I was asked to look after a child like Mick. Who'd want him in trashing your house because he's never been disciplined. No thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Yeah, So is Joe from Essex also? Does he even have siblings?
Not sure if he's from Essex but he's from somewhere here round there, yeah has at least 1 sister who played his sister in eastenders not sure if he has more

Reactions: 9
Didn’t Rex start going to nursery? If so why is he never there ? Why doesn’t she put him in nursery a few more days a week? I know she might not want to and she has that right but if I had a work schedule like hers I’d stick him in nursery a set amount of days a week, hell, the routine would do him so good

Reactions: 36
Didn’t Rex start going to nursery? If so why is he never there ? Why doesn’t she put him in nursery a few more days a week? I know she might not want to and she has that right but if I had a work schedule like hers I’d stick him in nursery a set amount of days a week, hell, the routine would do him so good
She's probably either pulled him out, or not sent him over the summer. I wonder if it was a pre-school, because he didn't start nursery until he was two, so he'd have the holidays off.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.