Stacey Solomon #40 Mick Hucknall jr ft the Annexe lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the first time I’ve seen her mention her mother who was meant to be doing he childcare! Why can’t she just pay for a sitter like most would! Or put him in nursery?

Reactions: 20
Just shows her lack of friends and lack of interaction with her future in laws if
nobody stepped up to watch Mick for a few hours..says a lot about a person when they've no real friends.
Thought that too... are there no available friends to help out?

Reactions: 6
Didn’t Rex start going to nursery? If so why is he never there ? Why doesn’t she put him in nursery a few more days a week? I know she might not want to and she has that right but if I had a work schedule like hers I’d stick him in nursery a set amount of days a week, hell, the routine would do him so good
Valid point but the sad truth is she needs him for “content”. Which should be illegal.

Reactions: 25
Dilly from the TV show they did together is at Stacey's house today, no mention of it yet it's convenient that everyone is out of the house 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Dilly from the TV show they did together is at Stacey's house today, no mention of it yet it's convenient that everyone is out of the house 🤔
Wait, why is she at Stacey’s house ? Whilst stacey isn’t there ?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have nephews (they're brothers) like Rex and I hate it when they come round. They literally destroy the place! The youngest is a little older than Rex but they both should no better. The mum NEVER tells them no and asks me if I can put things on the shelves away so they don't touch them. I always tell her no because "it's your job to teach them not to touch other people's things when they visit someone else's home" she didn't like but still let the little shits run ragged pulling things apart, terrorising my pets and she thinks it's cute and funny.
I've now banned them from my house until they can behave because I'm sick of having my house trashed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Wonder if dilly is just let loose in Stacey’s house while everyone is apparently out🤣

Reactions: 3
People who let their kids rule the roost that’s fine if you don’t mind it in your home but remember other people are not going to appreciate your child messing up their homes, or manhandling their pets, you can let him have a personality but giving him priority over everyone else in the home is dangerous not the bairns fault he’s only doing what he’s allowed or encouraged to do but if he does become a bratty kid no one wants around that would be a real shame and down to your poor parenting teach him to respect his brothers property, your home and to be gentle with the animals what’s seems so cute now won’t be so cute when he’s older, also preparing him for a new baby because he is going to feel usurped even if he isn’t, it is possible that they are stricter with him off camera but it’s going to be so confusing for him to understand that performing on camera for fun or behaving off camera !

Reactions: 20
I have nephews (they're brothers) like Rex and I hate it when they come round. They literally destroy the place! The youngest is a little older than Rex but they both should no better. The mum NEVER tells them no and asks me if I can put things on the shelves away so they don't touch them. I always tell her no because "it's your job to teach them not to touch other people's things when they visit someone else's home" she didn't like but still let the little shits run ragged pulling things apart, terrorising my pets and she thinks it's cute and funny.
I've now banned them from my house until they can behave because I'm sick of having my house trashed.
I despise feral kids, rex grubby grabby hands would be shown the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She doesn't seem to have any shame I'd be mortified if my children behaved like Mick in public, but she just laughs it off and let's the bad behaviour carry on. I can't go a thread without saying it, but she's a tit Mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I call absolute bullshit over having no choice but to take the kids with her.

There are loads of emergency nanny services that would be able to send someone trained out within an hour. That's the sort of service that well off parents use when the usual nanny is sick or there's an emergency and they still need to work. Yes these companies charge ££££s but she's a millionaire it's not like she can't afford it. God forbid she ever puts her hand in her pocket for anything though.

Reactions: 27
She doesn't seem to have any shame I'd be mortified if my children behaved like Mick in public, but she just laughs it off and let's the bad behaviour carry on. I can't go a thread without saying it, but she's a tit Mum.
She is going to struggle with two little ones she can't control the toddler she has never mind when she has to feed the baby and control him! Can't imagine she has 1 hand for the baby one for the phone and one for rex

Reactions: 21
I call absolute bullshit over having no choice but to take the kids with her.

There are loads of emergency nanny services that would be able to send someone trained out within an hour. That's the sort of service that well off parents use when the usual nanny is sick or there's an emergency and they still need to work. Yes these companies charge ££££s but she's a millionaire it's not like she can't afford it. God forbid she ever puts her hand in her pocket for anything though.
There’s no way I’d leave my kids with a total stranger with an hour’s notice and go a distance away from where they are. Not even if I was a millionaire!

• Heart
Reactions: 81
She is going to struggle with two little ones she can't control the toddler she has never mind when she has to feed the baby and control him! Can't imagine she has 1 hand for the baby one for the phone and one for rex
I can’t wait for the tit show!! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Bloody love this title!

I was wondering if she will let her new pink pickle get at dirty as Rex all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.