Stacey Solomon #40 Mick Hucknall jr ft the Annexe lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me old fashioned but I like the privacy of a bath, don't particularly fancy soaking in the middle of the same room where I sleep. I like to clean in a room that was purpose built for hygiene. Nor would I be arsed getting outta bed at midnight to turn off the dripping tap. Will it be a family bath or is it purpose built for thrush content?
I always, without fail, need a pee as soon as I get in the bath - it would be a nightmare for me to have the bath so far away from the toilet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the current house is ugly. Yes great garden but I cannot see the attraction other than that. Her diy is absolutely atrocious but right now if someone said I had to pick a room I would move into the annexe :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am so glad she finds recurrent thrush funny. Its really not, and can be a warning sign of diabetes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They all get discounted all the time. Currently 60% off everything and 50% off Jac's. I nearly bought some PJ'S Christmas then realised the price of them 😳 I think everything is probably only worth the discounted price tbh!
Ah okay! Makes my teeth itch thinking about the scale of waste that must go on

Reactions: 3
I always, without fail, need a pee as soon as I get in the bath - it would be a nightmare for me to have the bath so far away from the toilet 😂
You think Stacey actually gets out of the bath to take a piss? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Apologies fellow Tattlers of I'm absent between midnight and 1am.My toddler insists he wants bacon for breakfast so we are heading over to our neighbours farm with an axe.🐷🐷🗡🗡🗡🗡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Apologies fellow Tattlers of I'm absent between midnight and 1am.My toddler insists he wants bacon for breakfast so we are heading over to our neighbours farm with an axe.🐷🐷🗡🗡🗡🗡
I am absolutely dead at this. 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.