Stacey Solomon #34 How many weeks til Pickle-Lily? Can Staceys frocks get much more frilly?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she should have a word with her twit of a Dad
Screenshot_20210712-112718.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh piss off did you make it home just in time, when your sister said TWO HOURS AGO they were going gherkin mansion to watch the football!
Ha ha I bet she hates that bleeping sister of hers.Always dropping her in the tit! Nice one Gemma keep it up! I wouldn't be surprised if Gemma was on here.

Reactions: 13
Hahaha making a show of bathing Rex, like it's a treat 🤣 witch, bathing your child is a basic necessity.

Have a word with your dad, he's a racist bleep.

Reactions: 23
I've messaged her, I wasn't horrible so she has zero need to block me. I know her dad doesn't speak for her but with a public platform and a family that rides on her coat tails, you can't post performative crap and then ignore the vile crap your own dad put up. She posted a year ago about learning and doing more. What exactly has she done in the last year to educate herself on racism. I know she's not the only person and that a vast majority was for clout and so they didn't get called out but stop riding the bandwagon!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The only problem I have with the post her Dad put up was the fact that the poor kid has had loads of racist abuse and the last thing he needs is stuff like that slagging him off. I don't think it was meant to be racist as (I hope) if the three players had been white he would have posted the same thing. I think it was the players performance that compelled him to post it not the players colour. But I certainly agree that he no right questioning how much they get paid when his filthy daughter promotes Dove!

Reactions: 25
I can't stand her Dad. If I ever see him ill go 'take a pic of this mate' and flash him the wanker sign

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Literally just messaged her saying that after seeing those screenshots.

The audacity to do that to the Italian players nose too
It was an England player!
Instead of being proud that we got this far he attacks our team. Knuckledragging yobby twit.

Reactions: 17
The picture making fun of Declan Rice's nose is ironic to say the least! His other posts are plain disgusting!
They will defo be discussing this on Loose Women this week- ITV should be made aware.
Every time Stacey moans about "trolling" these posts need to make an appearance!

Reactions: 20
Can’t stand lying Stacey, Joe or her skanky family. Who do they think they are. No talent, no standards and not a brain cell between them.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.