Stacey Solomon #34 How many weeks til Pickle-Lily? Can Staceys frocks get much more frilly?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Snort laughing*omg guys what am I like so many have messaged me telling me I called it 2 different things*snort laughing*
She’s waiting for all the Cornish folk to message her and correct her, she can pretend they’re adoringggg fans then😍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe her sheep really think she is having a tea outside. It must be a fag really. Yes I noticed the two different names too.

Reactions: 16
Usually lurk here but how stupid can you get? There are so so so so many signs on the way to st MICHAELS mount 🤣

Reactions: 12
Is she saying that Rex is still asleep at 11:19 and she’s out on her own with her cup of tea ? He wouldn’t sleep so late if she put him to bed at a normal time. Rex completely rules that house doesn’t he ?

Reactions: 36
Is she saying that Rex is still asleep at 11:19 and she’s out on her own with her cup of tea ? He wouldn’t sleep so late if she put him to bed at a normal time. Rex completely rules that house doesn’t he ?
Exactly they are on their holidays I would get them up so you can start the day, what a waste

Reactions: 15
The first pic she took was time stamped around 7.30 so she’s been out her walk(for her fag) recorded the stories and she will be back in the hotel or wherever uploading them

Reactions: 9
Imagine you didn't know who she was and she asked a random person to take a picture and they do this 😂🤣 you'd wounder wtf was wrong with them
How any of her “fans” can think this is cute, endearing, inspiring, goals I’ll never know. She is a bleeping moron, why can’t they see through her🙈

Reactions: 24
How any of her “fans” can think this is cute, endearing, inspiring, goals I’ll never know. She is a bleeping moron, why can’t they see through her🙈
I think many are turning I admit I use to think she was OK and it was when she moved it had me thinking and then I discovered this and it all makes sense now!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.