Stacey Solomon #34 How many weeks til Pickle-Lily? Can Staceys frocks get much more frilly?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh piss off did you make it home just in time, when your sister said TWO HOURS AGO they were going gherkin mansion to watch the football!
Got home “just in time” to set up a 6 foot TV screen 👍 also isn’t it “footballs coming home” not “England’s coming home” ffs. They are already home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Are harry & joe watching the football in the same place as Stacey? I’m confused
I think they are still away by the looks of it as Stacey and her sister have the screen outside whereas joe seems to be inside somewhere. I did think Stacey tried to hide the fact her sister is there I don’t know why. Also she’s making out like she’s just got back from Cornwall but we also know that’s a lie as her sister showed her at the shopping centre.

Reactions: 17
Why would she bother setting a screen outside just for the 2 of them and the kids? Where's Rex been all weekend? None of this makes any sense.

Reactions: 11
She’s a liar-y shite. Why would you pull a big tv out in the pissin rain….for two adults and some kids who care not for the football. Joe & Co including her gruesome Dad are away in a holiday home it seems. And didn’t Olive Oil say Lee is away for the whole week. So maybe the fishing trip is lasting a week.
PS for the love of God, don’t do what I did and watch her Dad’s stories. At one point he turns the camera around to his own face and his mouth and teeth are the stuff of nightmares. All sorts of stuff stuck in there. Jesus wept, I’ll be up all night. Save yourselves folks, don’t do it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Liar liar Staceys pants are on fire 🤥

you didn’t “Just get home in time”

Reactions: 13
She’s a liar-y shite. Why would you pull a big tv out in the pissin rain….for two adults and some kids who care not for the football. Joe & Co including her gruesome Dad are away in a holiday home it seems. And didn’t Olive Oil say Lee is away for the whole week. So maybe the fishing trip is lasting a week.
PS for the love of God, don’t do what I did and watch her Dad’s stories. At one point he turns the camera around to his own face and his mouth and teeth are the stuff of nightmares. All sorts of stuff stuck in there. Jesus wept, I’ll be up all night. Save yourselves folks, don’t do it.
I did this too and 😱🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It like why lie about little things like that I don’t get it. Just made it home when the wish sister already showed her in the stories

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are they sat out in the rain?
aren’t they all in her ‘bubble’ anyway 🙄

Reactions: 5
Oh my god, her dads stories slagging off England for missing penalties. Reckon you could do better do you Dave? What a bleeping cock! Can’t stand the bloke, also think Harry comes across as a self assured twit as well... and I know I’m going to hell saying that about a kid!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Oh my god, her dads stories slagging off England for missing penalties. Reckon you could do better do you Dave? What a bleeping cock! Can’t stand the bloke, also think Harry comes across as a self assured twit as well... and I know I’m going to hell saying that about a kid!
bleeping head.
‘How much do these guys get paid?’
how much does his daughter get paid to promote dove and she still can’t manage to keep herself or her family clean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Had a few days of as I was getting slightly obsessed came back and the comments don't disappoint 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf has Stacey got on at the shopping centre she is dressed like a 10 year old and why hide her sister at her house when we know all the men are fishing and staying in a cottage of some sort from her dad's Insta and joes! Why can't all her 'fans' see through her tit! Sorry think I'll have to go again she's winding me up to much now a days 😂😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She made it home in time to see ‘England Coming Home?!’

What, the team bus from Wembley?

She really is a bloody moron

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.