Stacey Solomon #34 How many weeks til Pickle-Lily? Can Staceys frocks get much more frilly?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I’m sorry but her dad using a photo of a black player who missed his penalty does not sit right with me. He must have seen the racial abuse this poor guy is getting on social media but yet posts a photo of him with a caption like, giving the opportunity for more people to tit on him? What a vile man. Those three young men who missed their penalties have done more for this country than you and your vile family could ever do, bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Her dad has removed the story about Saka.. I hope someone got a screenshot cause that was vile!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Her dad has removed the story about Saka.. I hope someone got a screenshot cause that was vile!
I did as I knew he would delete them, nasty man 🤮 how much does your disgusting stinky daughter get paid to scam and influence young and impressionable people on Instagram? I know which one out of the two I would rather my money went towards…

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
I did as I knew he would delete them, nasty man 🤮 how much does your disgusting stinky daughter get paid to scam and influence young and impressionable people on Instagram? I know which one out of the two I would rather my money went towards…
What a bleep. Please run to the press with those screenshots it's the least this hole family deserve

Reactions: 34
She just happened to pick this up on her way back even though it looked like she didn’t have any money with her - just her cup. 🙄Her lies are as bad as Hinch’s
Tbf she obvs had her phone have you not heard of google pay 🤣

Reactions: 3
in that first picture you can see how heartbroken Saka is.
How much do they get paid? Not relevant is it really... when all the Solomon family have ever done is ride on staceys coattails. So what bleeping right does he have to say that! Sorry. I am tired and ill, and fed up of twats like this!

• Sad
Reactions: 56
That's not right, he's 19 years old and he had the most pressure going last. I'm still gutted about last night, but I genuinely like football. I do wonder if he's an actual football fan or one of those people that just watches tournaments?

He'll probably be calling for Southgate to be sacked next. The man knows nothing about football.

Reactions: 22
Wow, how vile. Way to encourage the abuse that these 3 players are already getting on social media. I’d like to see him do better.

Reactions: 13
What a horrible bleep of a man!

in that first picture you can see how heartbroken Saka is.
How much do they get paid? Not relevant is it really... when all the Solomon family have ever done is ride on staceys coattails. So what bleeping right does he have to say that! Sorry. I am tired and ill, and fed up of twats like this!
Not to de-rail but how much they get paid is massively irrelevant.
The players are to receive 8 million between them. Would’ve have been 9 million if yesterday’s outcome had been different.

Not one England player is accepting their share of the 8 million, it is all being donated to charity.

Stacey’s Dad is a bleeping twit with dick for brains. Honestly, a grown man should be able to think before he speaks (posts).
I hope there is backlash and Stacey cops it, maybe he’ll learn that everybody else could see how heartbroken the team was.

Vile man.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ughhhhhh I dislike her slimy dad even more now! Let’s put you on that pitch David and see how you do you old twit.
Oh and they don’t have as much money as Alan Sugar but you were all happy enough to get into bed with him for a couple of bleeping label makers 🥴
Luckily he’s that much of a nobody that the players won’t see his posts though but seriously, get in the bin you racist fool. No need to single out an individual player like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh my bleeping god. What an absolute vile bleep. My heart absolutely broke seeing Saka sobbing yesterday, how anybody could be abusive is just mind boggling.
He wants to take a look at his daughters who also get paid a ridiculous amount of money and do zero good with that money and aren't even using talents to earn that money. Vile vile vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Her father's mouth is absolutely disgusting. Now I can see where Stacey learned her poor hygiene - those teeth haven't been brushed in a decade.

What a bunch of disgusting lunatics, jumping round bellowing like that. I pity any neighbours to that holiday cottage.

As for his deleted stories - he's clearly a racist twit. I hope his name gets dragged through the press.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So pink room 2.0

I specifically remember her saying there will definitely be a pink room in the mansion cottage….so was that a nod to the nursery way back then? Did she know when she moved that she was having a girl?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.