Stacey Solomon #34 How many weeks til Pickle-Lily? Can Staceys frocks get much more frilly?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So pink room 2.0

I specifically remember her saying there will definitely be a pink room in the mansion cottage….so was that a nod to the nursery way back then? Did she know when she moved that she was having a girl?
The pink room she referred to was the laundry room and that she was going to recreate it in the new house.

Reactions: 3
Did he post anything with Southgate on? He made the decision re who took the penalties, obviously those auers wanted to take the penalties as well and that took guts. I do feel that he was being racist sharing photos of just those 3 players. I know all 3 were young, but the fact that Saka is only 19, has got to me the most.
I'm sure if someone was posting anti-Semitic posts, he'd have something to say about that, without realising that he's just as bad.

Reactions: 19
The pink room she referred to was the laundry room and that she was going to recreate it in the new house.
yeah I know it was a laundry room but she didn’t actually say she was recreating the laundry room, just that the house will have a pink room….

Reactions: 4
I don't know how anybodies first thought was to hop online and abuse the 3 players that missed/had their penalties saved. It was a good job I wasn't at Wembley or I'd of been arrested for hoofing it on to the field and hugging Saka and refusing to let go 🥺😂

Whilst her dad's comments probably weren't down to skin tone, he's in the spotlight thanks to his daughter. She's quick to call out the Susan's, Wilmas and Marks for comments that aren't even bad 90% of the time, yet her own dad is sat there trolling appearances and making abusive comments

Reactions: 40
Did he post anything with Southgate on? He made the decision re who took the penalties, obviously those auers wanted to take the penalties as well and that took guts. I do feel that he was being racist sharing photos of just those 3 players. I know all 3 were young, but the fact that Saka is only 19, has got to me the most.
I'm sure if someone was posting anti-Semitic posts, he'd have something to say about that, without realising that he's just as bad.
What did her dad post? Surely he didn't attack those 3 young penalty takers?

Reactions: 2
I politely commented on her story saying she should speak to her dad about his stories. Let's see whether I get blocked now...

Reactions: 19
What did her dad post? Surely he didn't attack those 3 young penalty takers?
I missed the stories, but Asparagus shared them. Only one photo was of Saka and he said 3 of the shittest penalty takers he's ever seen.
I thought he'd been racist hence my post above, but he did signal them out. I'm not sure he posted anything about Pickford or Southgate, which made me think it was a racist post. I'm annoyed that he put a photo up of a 19 year old who had so much pressure on his shoulders, especially going last.

You can see where Stacey gets her illiteracy from. Can these be sent to the press?
I doubt they'd post them, they all seem to be up her arse.

Reactions: 12
I missed the stories, but Asparagus shared them. Only one photo was of Saka and he said 3 of the shittest penalty takers he's ever seen.
I thought he'd been racist hence my post above, but he did signal them out. I'm not sure he posted anything about Pickford or Southgate, which made me think it was a racist post. I'm annoyed that he put a photo up of a 19 year old who had so much pressure on his shoulders, especially going last.
He put a pic up of Southgate with that stupid nose filter on, think it’s still there actually

My mistake, it’s gone

Reactions: 2
Some people have no class and that display of insults and the nose filter show us that clearly.

Reactions: 12

I doubt they'd post them, they all seem to be up her arse.
Maybe the next time the DM do a story on her it can be added to the comments.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think we can call it racism but I definitely see it as bullying. He’s removed all the stories with the silly noses on different players and removed the Saka one so he obviously knows he’s gone way over the line. The players are donating the money they have earned to charity and NHS from what I’ve seen on news. Thankfully us Susan’s have screenshots of his silly behaviour, you’re an old man, you’re not a teenager so it’s inexcusable. He should make friends with Chet Sket, that moron’s stories the last 24 hours, they’d get along well 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I wish she would stop it with this 'toes up' tit. It makes me cringe. I hate feet at the best of times but this just winds me up so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God she's so going to struggle with 2 if she's struggling now and Joe is away! Yeah what was woth the nose thing what did it mean

Reactions: 6
The more I think about it, I think he was being racist. He's the worst one out of the lot of them.
Back to the Skank, why has Rex got two tv's in his room? It also annoys me how she makes out that she has loads to do, when she has cleaners.

God she's so going to struggle with 2 if she's struggling now and Joe is away! Yeah what was woth the nose thing what did it mean
I think it means cock nose, ironic really

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.