Stacey Solomon #34 How many weeks til Pickle-Lily? Can Staceys frocks get much more frilly?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hear so much about her dad doing stuff, where's Joe's family in all this?
ETA looked at his sisters ig and no pictures or Rex or Stacey that I could see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Maybe her dad can post pics as he’s not really famous where Stacey has 4m followers I don’t know. Yeah I noticed she was back and with Rex on her sisters stories.

Reactions: 1
Her hair has no grey roots in her sisters stories so looks like it wasn't just a filter when she miraculously had new hair yesterday in Cornwall. We've clearly been watching pre-records for several days.

Reactions: 4
Guys I have 2 friends that keep reposting staceys photos ONTO THEIR STORIES (why?!!!), sending them into our group chats and mentioning how happy they are for her and how much they love her every time we go out. Don’t think I can cope with it much longer 🥲 send help pls x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I had a mirror just like it when I was about 13 and stuck all the stickers from Smash Hits and Shout magazines on it 😎
You just unlocked a memory i had forgotten!! The good old daysss

Guys I have 2 friends that keep reposting staceys photos ONTO THEIR STORIES (why?!!!), sending them into our group chats and mentioning how happy they are for her and how much they love her every time we go out. Don’t think I can cope with it much longer 🥲 send help pls x
Ditch them!! I’ll be your new friend 👯‍♀️❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I would ask them how long they have known her personally to be gushing like that. Geez that's the kind of thing school girls do

Reactions: 17
Thanks ladies, glad I’m not the only one who finds this behaviour very cringey. On a side note, I just came across a guy on tinder who’s first photo on his profile is a selfie with joe swash🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Joe rarely drinks but he seems to be mid Carling on that hot tub pic with Harry 👀

Also Joe, Harry and Staceys creepy dad are on a fishing weekend. The boys are with their dads while Stace is filming where is Golden Rex?? Must be with the nanny, or maybe Joes often forgotten mum and family
I'm not sure where this while 'Joe doesn't drink' idea has come from? It is Stacey who wants people to believe she is teetotal, Joe has always been seen with beers and wine etc

Reactions: 4
I’ve never been pregnant and not really been around pregnant people, but she looks further on than 20 weeks. Zoella aka Slobella is 31 weeks pregnant and is the same with nonstop pregnancy content and she’s been showing her bump and movements and that video of SS seems to match up with people saying from 28+. What are the chances SS has Princess Pickle before Pay Deyes?

Reactions: 5
In the Cornwall/skid mark photo, see the fresh folded towels on the bed behind her, obvs ole stinky didn’t bother to use them and have a wash whilst there. Lol I’m clutching at straws I know but I bet I’m right.

Reactions: 6
Hear so much about her dad doing stuff, where's Joe's family in all this?
ETA looked at his sisters ig and no pictures or Rex or Stacey that I could see.
Oh my, was actually wondering other day what happened too her, Shana isn't it? She has Insta? Not heard anything about her since she left EastEnders like 15+ years ago. Yeah it's like weird isn't it and never hear Joe or Stacey talk much of her or their family.

There is a pic of Rex on there from Feb this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh my, was actually wondering other day what happened too her, Shana isn't it? She has Insta? Not heard anything about her since she left EastEnders like 15+ years ago. Yeah it's like weird isn't it and never hear Joe or Stacey talk much of her or their family.

There is a pic of Rex on there from Feb this year.
She was working in a bar last I heard

Reactions: 3
Sooo she loves all the strangers to the moon and back…but no love lost between her and all the rest of her and his family. I mean I know we don’t know, but she never references anyone in any of her soppy stories. If faaaamily was the biggest thing in her life, wouldn’t she have more family interaction? Why for example didn’t she take her Mum for the little Cornwall break away last weekend. I don’t give a tit really lol, I’m overthinking it all cos it was pissin rain all day and I have had a lazy day.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.