Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the brand she just tagged for Rexs sunglasses the "little buisness" with over 40k followers 🙄
Anyway so lucy meck just posted and tagged the same company with AD gifted romper for Roman, I know she's publicly been called out lately for not declaring ads, then they post about rexs sunglasses, when Stacey says these are from a little company should she not be saying AD. Like why would the send Lucy stuff and not Stacey?
Some people say on the hinch thread that the way hinch gets round this is she contacts the company who send her stuff and then pays for the item so that she doesn’t have to declare it as gifted because she’s bought it. Something like that I think. I’m not great at this side of Instagram!

Reactions: 3
Please tell me that Rex doesn’t have one of the newborn MAM dummies in his mouth? 🤦🏻‍♀️

(Mine refused dummies so for all I know there could be others with the same design as the newborn ones)
Yep that’s the 0-2 month mam dummies

Reactions: 1
We aren't supposed to know about the other children apart from Z/L/R. I guess that's the issue with step parents/children/half siblings. We know Harry isn't allowed to be mentioned but he has a sibling. Leighton has a sibling. I hate the term half sibling because I have one and don't see him as it. Its so crao that you put yourself out there as a family and can't even show you family as it is. Joe obviously sees Harry, I can only guess he spends time with his dad at his house, he's referred to his little brother (Rex) around the buying him a dog bed! I get Stacey can't mention Harry. But I also don't see how she can't mention Leighton visiting his family including his (half) sister. Its bonkers x

Reactions: 6
Saw all this talk of her nipples I thought that it was a see through costume or something wild and inappropriate. Nope, just nips showing through.. nothing wrong with that at all

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion

Stacey's scan reveals it's a girl, fake dates, teeth and tan make us want to hurl.

Reactions: 13
She literally can't see...what the actual duck, why would you think that looks nice, is funny, cute, or anything other than stupid!!
Looking at this, I don't know how I didn't realise that they're not her real teeth.
Why would you PAY for teeth that look like this??
"Yeah make them so I wouldn't look out of place in the next Grand National, thanks" *laughs, snorts, woo!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She literally can't see...what the actual duck, why would you think that looks nice, is funny, cute, or anything other than stupid!!
Someone on the DM comments described her like someone out of Whosville from Dr Seuss :ROFLMAO: that's all I see now when she does that moronic eye squinty thing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that even a swimsuit she’s wearing? It looks like a bodysuit.

Reactions: 5
It reminds me of a couple of times I’ve spoken to people and they’ve talked with their eyes shut …weird as f*ck

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We aren't supposed to know about the other children apart from Z/L/R. I guess that's the issue with step parents/children/half siblings. We know Harry isn't allowed to be mentioned but he has a sibling. Leighton has a sibling. I hate the term half sibling because I have one and don't see him as it. Its so crao that you put yourself out there as a family and can't even show you family as it is. Joe obviously sees Harry, I can only guess he spends time with his dad at his house, he's referred to his little brother (Rex) around the buying him a dog bed! I get Stacey can't mention Harry. But I also don't see how she can't mention Leighton visiting his family including his (half) sister. Its bonkers x
the thing is you don’t know what the older boys’ dads’ feelings are on privacy etc. and how their partners feel about it all. I have an 11 year old stepson and I’m quite active on social media - I’ve never discussed it directly with my stepson’s mother but I choose not to post pictures of him and leave that to my husband / his dad instead if he chooses to. I just don’t want to give the ex a reason to be annoyed about privacy or anything like that as he’s her son, not mine. Out of respect for my husband and stepson I try and avoid anything that could be turned into a drama. That doesn’t mean my stepson doesn’t join in with us as a family, it just means I have to accept I can’t make decisions to post his pictures anywhere like I could with my kids. So on social media it looks like we always do things as a “new family”, but the reality is that most of the time my stepson is with us too. In stacey’s position it’s probably a lot less hassle to keep things more low key about the older boys.

Reactions: 17
Tbf Dilly also had nice weather when sightseeing in Cornwall today.

I live about 5 minutes from where they took the photos of the boats.. Definitely today because its all over my bloomin fb of people saying "oh my gosssshhhh look who we saw today" 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Pissssss offfffff.

(long time lurker of this thread, only commented due to her being within a bloomin stones throw of my front door. One is not amused.)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is that their living room? I only ask because we've never seen it really (we think she's been getting it done) 😂

Stacey Solomon #34 Surprise baby girl reveal was fake but let’s see how much money we can make

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.