Stacey Solomon #30 Secret’s out, huns are happy. Lets hope they change this pickle’s nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just why would you take a fake plant to hospital for an overnight stay normally let alone during a worldwide pandemic?

Reactions: 18
I hope this little episode is addressed sometime soon on LW so they can discuss her behaviour, I can’t see any of them supporting her and I would want to see “Loose Stacey” actually justify this behaviour

Reactions: 15
View attachment 618655
Stacey, no one gives a tit where anything is from! Your son is poorly in hospital, put your phone down please 🥲🥲🥲
My youngest is so unwell right now and the last thing on my mind is an instagram aesthetic. She is truly a vile money grabbing lady and an embarrassment to all mums who care.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I doubt she'll fully address how Rex fell or what happened she's enjoying being vague lately

Reactions: 12
I hope this little episode is addressed sometime soon on LW so they can discuss her behaviour, I can’t see any of them supporting her and I would want to see “Loose Stacey” actually justify this behaviour
She will just say it helps with the anxiety to keep busy, sille mare

Reactions: 11
They'll just go along with Stacey, they never criticise. They'll just empathise with how awful it is when your child is hurt. That's it. Inside they might but they won't make S lose face.

Reactions: 8
Glad he's ok. I wonder if she's ok, she missed out on another as opportunity for her bracelets
Screenshot_20210615-151321.png

Reactions: 2
Hoping she has just delayed posting as 4 hrs in theatre? Poor Rex I do hope he's OK he's mum may be a dick but he's only little bless him, I think she been telling some big porkies about what happened to him
She’s done that a few times In the past. It gets people talking in a situation where there might be concern. She knows exactly what she’s at.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Wow, my 4 year old ended up in surgery on her face, needed her lip and tounge stitching back together 😭 I didn’t put it on social media, nor did I think about even taking anything for myself I just felt sick with worry!! If I got a message saying oh where are your daughters hospital accessories from?? I would be like what the hell is wrong with you! I’d block them, if a person is more interested in asking about an accessory than how your child is then they are just heartless! I never comment on these things but honestly it’s so raw in my mind and the trauma after spending time in hospital with my daughter, it makes me mad seeing how she is behaving. I couldn’t eat and wouldn’t eat knowing she couldn’t! I’m not saying we all should deal with things the same but It’s such narcissistic behaviour she’s showing!! Turning that situation all about her, ffs just focus on your poor kid and stop laughing about it all!! My heart was broken seeing my little girl having her face stitched up.
Poor Rex, hope he has a speedy recovery.

Reactions: 22
I don’t agree with her behaviour today as my son recently had a head injury and we were in hospital 4 hours, I don’t think I’d be acting this way, but perhaps she’s doing it to distract herself? Maybe she’s using it as a coping method? We all act differently and cope with stress in different ways.

Reactions: 7
I see a comment on the Daily Mail saying she’d call the press before calling an ambulance. After her carry on the last couple of days they’re probably right.
Daily Mail readers used to be in almost full support of her, you’d be corrected if you said anything bad about her. Now it’s like an extension of Tattle, people are copping on to her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.