Stacey Solomon #30 Secret’s out, huns are happy. Lets hope they change this pickle’s nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im actually bleeping fuming. What a horrendous excuse for a parent. Your baby is having his face sewn up and you are standing on the hospital bed during a pandemic posting a flatlay of tat for your huns. GTFO honestly.

Stacey Solomon’s Guide to what to do while your toddler has surgery -

Lounge like a bleeping queen in your PJS in the middle of the day in public
Watch a romcom
Stuff your face
Post ads on Instagram

Hmm I’m sure there’s something I’m missing...

Care for your bleeping child? Oh no my bad, she doesn’t bother with that step.
👋👋👋👋👋👋

Get dressed you slovenly witch and come off the gram. No one, absolutely NO ONE is asking where this tat is from. I'm actually speechless at how she is behaving right now.

Reactions: 27
I seldom pop over to Stacey's thread but lord someone needs to stage an intervention and get her some therapy. Taking decor to hospital and posting photos of your fancy jewellery is not normal. This has to be a serious social media addiction. Joe surely cannot think this is rational behaviour. My mind is blown.

Reactions: 39
I used to work for a private hospital and we never printed NHS numbers on wristbands.
When I went private mines was on my wristband but it might depend on the area I was in Glasgow and this was also about 15 years ago

Reactions: 3
Unless I see a picture of the fake plant in the hospital I’m calling bullshit she’s just saying it to try be little old funny quirky silly Stacey so her huns will message telling her she’s hilarious and goals for doing that 🙄
hahah spoke to soon!

Reactions: 3
899B611A-F90A-4952-8039-44A3118F038C.png

Stacey, no one gives a tit where anything is from! Your son is poorly in hospital, put your phone down please 🥲🥲🥲

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
She’s gone too far today. I’m watching her stories & can’t believe her small child is undergoing a medical procedure… she has her head too high in the cloud it’s actually terrifying.

Reactions: 26
I am confused- 4 hours in theatre for a stitched up lip?

I would be going insane wondering what’s taking so long not posting on Instagram 😳

Reactions: 16
I am confused- 4 hours in theatre for a stitched up lip?

I would be going insane wondering what’s taking so long not posting on Instagram 😳
My friends little girl had her lip reconstructed after she fell and her teeth went through her lip (ouch) and she was only down for 2 hours. 4 hours definitely seems like a really long time.. Poor little thing 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Hoping she has just delayed posting as 4 hrs in theatre? Poor Rex I do hope he's OK he's mum may be a dick but he's only little bless him, I think she been telling some big porkies about what happened to him

Reactions: 10
👋👋👋👋👋👋

Get dressed you slovenly witch and come off the gram. No one, absolutely NO ONE is asking where this tat is from. I'm actually speechless at how she is behaving right now.
Beyond appalling to ad/Aff link whilst in the hospital I didn’t k
like her before but I cant bear her now, it’s obvious why her and Hinch are pals they are both as narcissistic and greedy as the other. 🤑🤢🤮

Reactions: 18
View attachment 618655
Stacey, no one gives a tit where anything is from! Your son is poorly in hospital, put your phone down please 🥲🥲🥲
Dragging their possessions all over a hospital ward during a pandemic. bleeping fucky bleeping fucker. Made worse by the fact the whole family has the hygiene standards of Shrek in his swamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My child has regular great ormand street visits and stays / open heart surgeries, and honestly if I saw her doing this on the ward I was on I would absolutely lose it! Nothing like rub in everyone’s faces your “wealth” hey Stacey! Absolutely disgusting. Doing ads whilst you’re in hospital? I couldn’t even pick my phone up to message family / friends most days!!! I’m actually so disgusted I just had to block her!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hopefully he didn’t end up going down until later as 4 hours does seem a long time but maybe some of these are pre records.

Reactions: 4
Iv honestly never came across a bigger prick, taking a bleeping fake plant to the hospital. Absolute bellend the nurses must be laughing at her

Reactions: 19
Has she said how he 'fell'? From a very grainy screenshot, the way it's cut looks like he might've had something sticking out his mouth and it's sliced it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.