Stacey Solomon #30 Secret’s out, huns are happy. Lets hope they change this pickle’s nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isnt Harry in the photos?? Just kidding, I wanted to be first to ask in a new thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I haven't watched her stories but sometimes people don't want to find out the gender 🤷‍♀️

Ps just to reiterate, I do know that Harry isnt allowed to feature on her page, just in case I get scolded 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I had a private 3D gender scan many years ago and was told I was having a girl! Nope out popped a boy!! Hopefully technology has moved on in 18 years and they can get the right gender lol!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It's just so bloody irritating that she makes out she was ignoring her symptoms and only found out two days ago.

But... So many people including hinch have said finally the secrets out.

Surely no one can thing she is relatable and honest after this.

Why not just say. We have been trying for a while and sadly it wasn't meant to be a few times but I'm so happy to announce .... Oh yeah that wouldn't get as much Instagram action.

Reactions: 27
I’ve only been on these threads a short while.
So sorry if this had been covered before... but why isn’t Harry allowed on Stacey’s insta? Is it Harry’s choice or his mums?
If that’s the case I find it fascinating his mum was okay with him being in Eastenders as a baby.. or is it just Stacey monetising him and exposing him that’s the problem?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So sorry if this had been covered before... but why isn’t Harry allowed on Stacey’s insta? Is it Harry’s choice or his mums?
If that’s the case I find it fascinating his mum was okay with him being in Eastenders as a baby.. or is it just Stacey monetising him and exposing him that’s the problem?
It’s on the wiki, but Stacey isn’t allowed to show him

Reactions: 2
If she's craving ice she needs to get her iron levels checked....she should know that with it being baby number 4 😣

Reactions: 18
She’s known for ages, she was drip feeding his her bullshit, all for engagement 😂😂 wish my kids were little moneymakers like Lennie (Rex) and new little pickle🙄😂

Reactions: 15
So Stacey doesn't even know the sex yet? But that poster said it was a girl the other day?
If she went private for that scan they could tell her the sex. Mine asked at the 12 week scan but we declined. I don't believe for a second she doesnt know but she's just drawing it out for engagement/content so she can do another story all about it...

Reactions: 22
If she's craving ice she needs to get her iron levels checked....she should know that with it being baby number 4 😣
Yup...that was my craving...ice...low iron yes, plus she's always extra tired too (I'm aware it's a pregnancy symptom as well but must be worse with that added too).

If she went private for that scan they could tell her the sex. Mine asked at the 12 week scan but we declined. I don't believe for a second she doesnt know but she's just drawing it out for engagement/content so she can do another story all about it...
Yeah I now believe she knows 100%.... why act so fake about it

Reactions: 7
I find it sad that that tiny foetus is splashed all over the internet already. Ffs. Just nuts when you think about it.

Reactions: 25
That frozen melon not in Tupperware/bag and covered in freezer burn are going to be revolting.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I find it so bizarre like I wouldn’t even post it on my account if one of my friends or family was pregnant so doing it for a complete stranger is weird. I get congratulating her but sharing it on their account. Saying that I find it weird that so many of them inbox her. I would never inbox any celeb.
Also seen everyone commenting on the in the style saying she needs a maternity range next. It’s probably gonna come and it will be the same as all the other maternity ones.
Got to be better than Elle Darby range. Nome of them clothes a normal pregnant woman would wear or even none pregnant

Was thinking this myself. Even if it was a private 16 week scan they could have found out.
Probably got it written down for her to give to someonew to arrange a party

Reactions: 6
Probably and I completely understand that. It's a boundary I would put up too. Like no way are you plastering my child all over your Instagram, just isn't right.

ETA yes his mum doesn't allow it as far as I understand from threads way back when.

Reactions: 3
Yup...that was my craving...ice...low iron yes, plus she's always extra tired too (I'm aware it's a pregnancy symptom as well but must be worse with that added too).

Yeah I now believe she knows 100%.... why act so fake about it
Totally. We know she lies all the time on her posts and stories. Her sheep don't seem to notice though.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.