Stacey Solomon #30 Secret’s out, huns are happy. Lets hope they change this pickle’s nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t understand how they don’t know the sex yet when that scan looked like a 20 weeks scan
Was thinking this myself. Even if it was a private 16 week scan they could have found out.

Reactions: 19
What have I missed 👀
A tattler posted a few days before the big reveal that Stacey was pregnant and expecting a Girl ! We have inside info 😉
Considering how many people already knew about the pregnancy I wouldn’t be surprised if this info is 💯 correct

Reactions: 39
Was thinking this myself. Even if it was a private 16 week scan they could have found out.
You can find out even earlier than that (about 8ish week) if you fork out for those blood tests that women have in America have.

If I had tonnes of spare cash I would do it

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I really really hope she doesn't do a big gender reveal. I just do not understand them at all. Whatever find out if you want but releasing a colour to tell you what gender.... What the hell?? And either way they'll be "sooooo delighted, my heart is so full" so just cut the bullshit like! Waste of money those gender reveals

Reactions: 38
Zoe Sugg found out her baby’s gender during her first trimester using the harmony test I believe - it’s not a case of waiting for the 20 week scan when you have an endless flow of cash coming out your arse. She also revealed she was having a girl the same time she announced the pregnancy which was actually quite refreshing and no-nonsense compared to self indulgent attention seekers like Soph and Stace.

edit: no comment on whether Zoe is self indulgent or an attention seeker in general - purely talking in the context of the announcement here!

Reactions: 27
Skull and nub theory are only accurate between 11 and 14 weeks, that scan picture is past that

Reactions: 9
Why is she pretending (lying) about the fact that they only had the pregnancy confirmed two days ago when Nadia Sawalha said this morning she’s ‘known for months during months’ . Just say they wanted to keep the news private for a while. She’s so annoying.
Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Reactions: 29
I dislike her dad the most 😂
God yes the dad is super irritating. Also the over confident sister is very nearly as bad.. thinking she's some business guru when her success is pretty much all down to all the free advertising she gets from Stacey!

As for the baby's gender, gender reveal parties weren't a thing when I had kids (in fact, baby showers weren't either - you turned up for your last day at work before mat leave, got a card and some presents, and that was about it in terms of pre-baby celebrations!) and I'll be honest I don't get the point. What gender the baby is makes literally zero difference to anyone except for the parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.