Stacey Solomon #30 Secret’s out, huns are happy. Lets hope they change this pickle’s nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the crazy “she won’t be smoking” defending? She smoked when pregnant with Leighton. She’s known for her fag habit long after that too. She’s just better at hiding it these days that’s all.

Reactions: 19
What’s with the crazy “she won’t be smoking” defending? She smoked when pregnant with Leighton. She’s known for her fag habit long after that too. She’s just better at hiding it these days that’s all.
For a thread slating Stacey they’re quick to defend her for endangering a child’s life. Let’s bash her not telling Rex off but defend her smoking through pregnancy 🙄 she’s just learnt to work smarter not harder by hiding it. Smoking is a controversial subject as is I’m sure some of her fans wouldn’t like her as much if they knew she smoked so she’s hardly going to advertise it. I live locally to her family and have seen her out and about smoking the paps have caught her smoking well after Leighton's birth and it’s known she’s not the only Loose women that likes a smoke. Her and Nadia are friendly as her comments from pregnancy announcement it’s no coincidence Nadia smoked until a few years ago. We all know smokers that bond with other smokers as they spend so much time together at work or socially.

Reactions: 17
Many people do appear to be missing an empathy chip and lack an understanding of addiction. No willing mother wishes to harm their unborn baby, but the brain is complicated.
I think people are, and rightly so in my opinion, more empathetic towards the children in these kind of scenarios as they are totally without a choice. Addiction or not, harming a child is not on.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Many people do appear to be missing an empathy chip and lack an understanding of addiction. No willing mother wishes to harm their unborn baby, but the brain is complicated.
‘The brain is complicated’
The harm caused to your own body and that of your child will also be complicated....chose your complicated

Reactions: 12
There is a rave thread and this isn't it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
You have to say this so often on here I think it needs to be your signature 😂
Ha, ha, I know, I don't know why I get so annoyed by it. This thread winds me up, I need to get a grip to be honest. I've never known a thread where the person gets defended so much and people turn on each other, it's bizarre.

Reactions: 16
Ha, ha, I know, I don't know why I get so annoyed by it. This thread winds me up, I need to get a grip to be honest. I've never known a thread where the person gets defended so much and people turn on each other, it's bizarre.
THIS IS NOT THE RAVE THREAD
Should just become a permanent title.

The Kate Lawler thread was terrible about a month back. I had to leave.

Stace and Joe Joe ( :sick: ) out at Lakeside yeaterday. She looks dreadful in that nasty smock dress!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You can’t post your views on this thread without providing peer reviewed papers and a full forensic report these days.

Where is the evidence she’s quit smoking? I demand to know!

(disclaimer: I don’t)

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Stace and Joe Joe ( :sick: ) out at Lakeside yeaterday. She looks dreadful in that nasty smock dress!

She doesn't photograph well

She’s probably got special treatment to send him with a jar of gherkins and constant snacks that will never see the light of day in any reputable nursery
Nowt wrong with taking gherkins lol my son takes some to school for his snack loves em he does lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those videos of rex off to nursery made me sad this morning. Just get the lad in the car and take him don't make him parade around so you can get your montage!

Hope she took some time to shave them legs knowing she was off out in her summer dress with the paps tipped off to be there.

Reactions: 7
💯 this ! It’s Stacey so everyone feels the need to defend her ! Even without the smoking her diet consists of chocolate bars and diet cokes ! She doesn’t take care of herself at all ! All those early morning “cuppas” are in my opinion and I’m entitled to it actually her having a fag !

Reactions: 18

I don't think she's managed to close her mouth in any of those photos. The teeth get right in the way

• Haha
She's so irritating, the video when she talks about loss in response to a question. Her answer seems to float off into a..mumble mumble..(*louder) love you so much or whatever she said. Why can't she speak without spouting such bullshit. Not every time you speak do you need to add, love you so much, heart hurts, crying eyes...
I get she's pregnant and probably emotional but f'in hell just answer the fake question or don't. That baby voice on a grown woman with 3 of her own children, it goes through me. My own fault for not checking my volume was down 😂 She's normally permanently muted lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Strange how she speaks normal and sometimes intellectual on LW. Its like 2 different people. 🤯

Reactions: 16
Oh she's wearing the maternity clothes now lol and 🤢🤮 talking about doing it with Joe she needs a mars bar after 😂

Strange how she speaks normal and sometimes intellectual on LW. Its like 2 different people. 🤯
Yes I've noticed that especially when she's asking the guests questions

Reactions: 4
i would also say that if a woman is in the grips of an addiction, it’s possibly not the right time to get pregnant and have children, no?

Grips of addiction? it's cigarettes not heroin. There's enough resources to quit if she really wanted to, especially when she's pregnant. She can get nicotine replacement therapy while she's pregnant if it's affecting her life that much.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.