Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there not an option to have a nuteral there’s? One where you can post positives and negatives. I like Stacey most of the time but not adverse to the odd moan especially when it comes to scummy bath water and wouldn’t want to check out two different threads on the same person.

Reactions: 13
Is there not an option to have a nuteral there’s? One where you can post positives and negatives. I like Stacey most of the time but not adverse to the odd moan especially when it comes to scummy bath water and wouldn’t want to check out two different threads on the same person.
yeah I think what bothers me is on this one it’s more people raving about her but Iv noticed a lot of people are new members so I don’t know if that’s just it or what

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't think she's leaving the house.
She must be as she said that they (loose women) will be arriving at different times, so as to keep to social distancing?
Probably got family coming over, her & Hinch seem to think that's OK!

Reactions: 3
I find her really annoying but I actually also feel kind of sorry for her too. People who have an obsession with Instagram aren’t generally happy because most of the time they’re thinking up what they can post next and how to make it look as good as they can. You can tell the cogs are constantly turning in her head thinking of what she can put online. Of course she could have made a normal cake - she went shopping the other day and could easily have picked up some strawberries for the Pokemon cake but instead she chose to put radishes on it and ruined her sons cake just for validation and attention on Instagram.That’s really sad to me that the thought of a funny post was more important than her son having a cake they could all eat to celebrate his birthday.

She has morphed into Hinch..if you watch either ones stories they are basically exactly the same as each other. Baby food posts, pictures of the garden, lighting candles around the house videos, making pointless junk out of already pointless junk, they both even have matching egg chairs.
All of this just screams that she’s not happy with who she is. She might have money coming out of her ears, perfect house and kids but she’s obviously insecure with who she is as a person.
As annoying as she is though I would feel bad for her if Hoe has left. Nothing wrong with having 3 kids with different dads but you can tell she just wants a happy ever after and shes obviously broody for more kids so if did split with Hoe that would mean another kid to another dad and that would probably hurt her even more.
She really needs to put the phone down and have a bit of normal time to sort her head out though. I couldn’t be with someone like that who is addicted to Instagram, everyday is just another performance for her and I wouldn’t have the energy or mental capacity to deal with that tit.
Validation and money. Might sound harsh, but I don’t feel sorry for anyone monetising their too young to consent children and their own lives.

It’s all fun and games until something goes wrong, just keep it private and no one has to know a thing. Most of these ‘grammars aren’t savvy or bright enough to keep some things off their accounts. There’s a much darker side to social media yet it’s still seen as an easy way for people to become famous and wealthy. I wouldn’t swap my very boring life nor choose to sell my loved ones’ souls for public exposure for ANY amount of cash or fame. Sell your soul to the devil, expect to get burned, unfortunately

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I do often think if she didn’t have Rex what would she post about? Her Instagram stories consist of him climbing on her face all day everyday & her making ‘junk’

Reactions: 10
Came over here straight away after seeing her stories today. No presents for her kids birthday really? It's been my son's birthday during lockdown and I was heart broken at the thought of it not being normal never mind not buying him some bloody gifts!!!! And dont even start me on the cheesecake!!!! She must be doing shopping at some point to be able to prep it all at the start of the week. Surely she could have picked up some gifts and a cake then!!!
[/QUOTE. Everything she does is attention grabbing.

Reactions: 1
I don't think she's leaving the house.
I don’t believe she left the house for work today. She said she was getting ready for work, then didn’t have to leave until late afternoon then gets home about an hour after leaving...🤔 she’s definitely got something going on

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe she left the house for work today. She said she was getting ready for work, then didn’t have to leave until late afternoon then gets home about an hour after leaving...🤔 she’s definitely got something going on
What do you think it is? Apparently Joes son normally goes live several times a week as he wants to be a blogger so it’s very strange that people are saying he hasn’t been on recently. And I’ve heard that he always gets bombarded with questions about Stacey all the time and he always ignores them. Maybe they have split and Harry’s been told not to go on in case his live gets taken over by Stacey questions. If people ask about her every time he goes live, they’d definitely be asking loads of questions now....

Reactions: 4
I think Joe has left, either temporary or permanent- we'll know which very soon no doubt, as SS can't keep anything private

Reactions: 5
Stacey said before that shes not allowed to post anything about Harry. Maybe thats why he doesn't follow her because harrys mum doesnt like it? So if joes left because of Harry and its a private matter she wouldn't be able to say anything anyways.
The nosey witch in me wants to know 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Blimey this poor woman on Staceys last pic, only mentioned that SS hadn't srsyed off insta fir long and the comments she got skating her, there are loads, how people jump so fast in support of Stacey is unbelievable, god forbid anyone dares call out a z lister.
What a sad world we live in

Attachments

• Angry
I don’t mind her THAT MUCH. But what is that effing laugh at absolutely EVERYYYYTHING! So annoying!!

Is it really appropriate that people are following Joe's childs insta and looking at his tik tok? Would you feel comfortable with a grown woman looking at your childs social media

Reactions: 28
Is it really appropriate that people are following Joe's childs insta and looking at his tik tok? Would you feel comfortable with a grown woman looking at your childs social media
I also find this a bit weird 🥴

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.