Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be as she said that they (loose women) will be arriving at different times, so as to keep to social distancing?
Probably got family coming over, her & Hinch seem to think that's OK!
Surely the most probable thing is that Joe’s there and looking after him/them. She doesn’t film 24 hours a day so maybe he’s just not been in shot for a while? Don’t get me wrong, I find Stacey as annoying as most but the completely unfounded rumours on this thread are hilarious😂😂

EDIT - Damnit, should have read the rest of the thread before adding my two pennies. Glad he’s finally been filmed so you lot can calm down😂

Reactions: 4
So.... was she just attention seeking then, or what? Surely she MUST have known that having a social media break (for a few hours - or as most of us call it - having a bleeping life) for “personal reasons” and then Hoe’s unexplained absence, especially on one of her boy’s birthdays, would look like he had fucked off for good?

Reactions: 8
Surely the most probable thing is that Joe’s there and looking after him/them. She doesn’t film 24 hours a day so maybe he’s just not been in shot for a while? Don’t get me wrong, I find Stacey as annoying as most but the completely unfounded rumours on this thread are hilarious😂😂
Stace.. that you there hun? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

EDIT - Damnit, should have read the rest of the thread before adding my two pennies. Glad he’s finally been filmed so you lot can calm down😂
Even the papers picked up her been strange.. so don’t think we need to calm down it’s tattle.. to voice our thoughts on what’s going on 😂

Reactions: 10
Maybe they had a row. He left. But she had to go to work today and he came to look after the kids, and they sorted it out? There is so much we don't see, even with the constant storying and posts, we still only see what, a tenth of their lives?

Still makes my teeth itch every time she's called him Hoe though

Not sure if you’re talking about me but I don’t follow any child’s page? If you read the comment properly I was referring to what other people had posted on here regarding Harry’s page. But it’s whatever 🥴
I think they were agreeing with your statement 😊

Reactions: 1
Why did she make a point to say she cant wait for the susans to call her out on going back to work? I assume a show like loose women would be following total guidelines being on TV and ITV wouldn't want the negative press for not doing so.. hardly like she has made the decision personally to go back to a job which would be frowned on like hairdressing or something. She is so obsessed with Susan its insane

Wow just catching up on this post and some people make such big assumptions, it's crazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s rude how she keeps using the name Susan, some poor Susan will be Out there getting grief 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.