Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her defence, my Dr and my midwife both told me it was safer to smoke minimal cigarettes (not 4 in 2 hours though) than it was to go cold turkey and quit. So she might not be lying about that

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she does still smoke as her fingers are stained brown?

She a good mum in that she makes stuff for them to do, but your spot on when you say no good mother would sell their kids to the gram.

Reactions: 9
In her defence, my Dr and my midwife both told me it was safer to smoke minimal cigarettes (not 4 in 2 hours though) than it was to go cold turkey and quit. So she might not be lying about that
I have heard this too - not said to me but to friends (so they said) What is the reason behind this?

I have heard this too - not said to me but to friends (so they said) What is the reason behind this?
I have no idea to be honest. I just quit, it wasn't worth the risk in my opinion. So I never asked them to elaborate.

Reactions: 5
What on Earth is this smile all about?
She never used to smile like this. This is yet another fake, contrived thing she has started doing.
But why!?
that smile bugs me so much it's so forced and fake looking........ she never used to do it.....

Reactions: 13
I can’t knock her parenting skills, she does spend time with her kids. I find her irritating af but I don’t think she’s malicious, good on her for spending time actually doing something to help others. She does come across as being mid either breakdown or OCD

Soo sick of seeing the same old every day, I really don’t dislike her that much she’s just highly irritating. that massive toothy smile every morning with one of the same two songs over it. She’s seems unhygienic to me tbh, she’ll hang her crisps and organise but I’m always noticing things and I think.. ew

Doesn’t she get fed up of looking at her own face with that stupid goofy smile.

Reactions: 7
She entertains her kids well and clearly loves them to bits but god she’s one annoying twat.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.