Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say that Rex is just the cutest little bub 💕

His laugh is so infectious and you can see him turning from a baby into a proper little boy. Her boys do seem polite and dare I say it, well brought up 😱

Just put a coat on that baby once in a while!

Reactions: 20
I have to say that Rex is just the cutest little bub 💕

His laugh is so infectious and you can see him turning from a baby into a proper little boy. Her boys do seem polite and dare I say it, well brought up 😱

Just put a coat on that baby once in a while!
Baby Rex is adorable and I think because he has so many teeth looks really grown up ! Loved him in the sunnies chilling in his high chair today and I agree the other two boys do seem nice lads..... She just needs to tone down the stupidness and the way she scrunches her eyes tight and does that silly laugh after everything !!

Reactions: 17
She always looks like she has a tight ponytail so It pulls her eyes and face back like she’s Chinese!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
30 minutes is pretty poor given the fact her and Joe literally have nothing else to do all day. Tbf it doesn't fall on Joe and she wouldn't allow him to do it because because by her own admission she doesn't like giving control of the children to him. Instead of spending time setting up a tripod and filming content for Instagram she could sit down with her children.

On the contrary you can see Joe's annoyance and unhappiness very clearly in some posts. Several times he told her to stop calling him hoe and yet she still does it. Her lack of support for him is obvious. And she has spoken very candidly on loose women on several occasions to say she really can't be bothered to cultivate her relationship with him. In her own words she can't be bothered.
I don't believe he's acting in fact I just watched their live and he got the hump with her..... I think he said something along the lines of "why have you always gotta be stupid"....... He also made it clear he'd never propose to her. Just saying.

Reactions: 11
30 minutes is pretty poor given the fact her and Joe literally have nothing else to do all day. Tbf it doesn't fall on Joe and she wouldn't allow him to do it because because by her own admission she doesn't like giving control of the children to him. Instead of spending time setting up a tripod and filming content for Instagram she could sit down with her children.

On the contrary you can see Joe's annoyance and unhappiness very clearly in some posts. Several times he told her to stop calling him hoe and yet she still does it. Her lack of support for him is obvious. And she has spoken very candidly on loose women on several occasions to say she really can't be bothered to cultivate her relationship with him. In her own words she can't be bothered.
I don't believe he's acting in fact I just watched their live and he got the hump with her..... I think he said something along the lines of "why have you always gotta be stupid"....... He also made it clear he'd never propose to her. Just saying.
Sorry but they’re both as fake as each other! She’s got a fake laugh and you can tell he’s fake acting when he’s annoyed with her! They’re clearly playing again for whatever reason, maybe they feel they’re stay relevant by doing it but you could clearly see when Caroline flack died the support Stacey had for joe and the tears she had when he danced and got choked up! She was right there for him with his two boys to watch him on the show! Honestly, he’s no longer with his first sons mom so if he wasn’t happy then why would he stay with Stacey if he was unhappy?

Also like I said, 30 minutes is perfectly fine! They were having time in the garden as a family! I hate how judgemental people are when they don’t know the true story behind things! Who’s to say her boys aren’t struggling with the change of everything and needed the time out? It’s only days into being told you aren’t going to school or you aren’t seeing your friends and you have to stay in the house. Sitting down and staring at pieces of paper isn’t the only way children learn and gain knowledge!

Reactions: 18
Sorry but they’re both as fake as each other! She’s got a fake laugh and you can tell he’s fake acting when he’s annoyed with her! They’re clearly playing again for whatever reason, maybe they feel they’re stay relevant by doing it but you could clearly see when Caroline flack died the support Stacey had for joe and the tears she had when he danced and got choked up! She was right there for him with his two boys to watch him on the show! Honestly, he’s no longer with his first sons mom so if he wasn’t happy then why would he stay with Stacey if he was unhappy?

Also like I said, 30 minutes is perfectly fine! They were having time in the garden as a family! I hate how judgemental people are when they don’t know the true story behind things! Who’s to say her boys aren’t struggling with the change of everything and needed the time out? It’s only days into being told you aren’t going to school or you aren’t seeing your friends and you have to stay in the house. Sitting down and staring at pieces of paper isn’t the only way children learn and gain knowledge!
But you don't know the real story either and you're seeing what you want. This is a forum where we air our views and are allowed to be judgemental. I think you're on the wrong thread.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Morning Stacey, guessing didnt have time to put pj's on,.. Again... So slept in her clothes, massive hoop earrings and of course makeup. She is so skanky, she never looks clean and I'm sure doesn't smell too good either. 🤢🤢

Morning Stacey, guessing didnt have time to put pj's on,.. Again... So slept in her clothes, massive hoop earrings and of course makeup. She is so skanky, she never looks clean and I'm sure doesn't smell too good either. 🤢🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I just don’t get why she does this- you do you and sleep in your clothes make up whatever I don’t care- but then she shows it the next day like she wants us all to know! So odd

Reactions: 11
I’m not on the wrong thread at all! Air your views as much as you like just like I have! Also, call people out when they’re chatting tit and judging thing unnecessarily 🤷🏼‍♀️ as in the homeschooling thing!
I would suggest you are, as all your comments with regard to Stacey are defending her. There is a rave thread. Or perhaps you are Stacey.?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That's fine just let the baby put the sharp part of your hoop in his mouth after it sheen in your crusty ear huns.
What the duck is wrong with her! Why wouldn't you stop that?! She seriously is not right! PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN STACEY AND PARENT YOUR BABY!

Reactions: 20
Surely all these small business shout outs should be marked #ad? For someone that could have gone to university she sure is thick.

Reactions: 5
Hi Stacey, see you've been busy reading here, glad you found your rotton ear ring 😵 and you've had a bath 👏 maybe you might even wear clean pj's tonight, instead of jumpers. 🤢

Love Susan.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi Stacey, see you've been busy reading here, glad you found your rotton ear ring 😵 and you've had a bath 👏 maybe you might even wear clean pj's tonight, instead of jumpers. 🤢

Love Susan.
Maybe she’ll even wash her face and hair, who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.