Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually STACE its not Susan my name is Sharna. sick of the Susan Susan bollocks just accept the fact your being called out for not being as perfect as you try to imply.

Reactions: 25
Can you imagine the kind of crap her boys are gonna get in school because she actively encourages media coverage like this?! Poor boys. Growing up is hard enough, without your Mum creating fodder like this.
Such a valid point!! She is so obsessed with validation & instagram that she's lost sight of reality. Poor boys 😔

Reactions: 17
I think the issue to me anyway regarding Stacey homeschooling her boys and saying 30 mins is enough etc is until September she only homeschooled them so is this what she was always like? If not she should be able to get back into the routine a bit quicker shouldn’t she not just letting them mess around.

Reactions: 16
I wonder what Joe’s kids mam thinks of all this performing to Instagram day in day out. Especially because the kid is connected to the family and therefore will be ridiculed just like Stinky’s kids.

Reactions: 18
The replies to this tweet 🤣😫 it would be bad enough if her boys were still young, but it’s even worse that they are at an age where their friends will probably be using social media and will see Stacey post all of this tit 🤢
Can you please ss some replies for those of us who are too old to know/use twitter?

Reactions: 3
She is unbelievably gross. I’ve always thought she looks like she smells and now she’s admitted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Scruffy old trout really made me laugh 🤣

I briefly followed Stacey last year for a bit, initially she seemed quite relatable and it was refreshing to see someone who didn’t use filters constantly. Got fed up with her just being odd and unfunny in her stories so unfollowed. Was also disappointed she suddenly became BFF with Mrs Hinch.
What is with that little giggle she does after everything she says?! Very irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she really think wearing the same clothes for days on end and claiming you haven’t washed makes you relatable? Does she she’s the public as a bunch of stinky tuna boxes?
I’ve always found her so called relatability false and now she’s just scraping the barrel.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.