Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have hyperhydrosis, the actual medical condition where you uncontrollably sweat, it’s an absolute miserable existence but for most part I don’t smell because I practice personal hygiene. Yes it makes it more difficult and some people have it a lot worse than me and god love them it must be a living nightmare, but even in this case, it honestly makes you MORE likely to obsess over cleanliness, certainly not wearing the same clothes for days on end, that would make most people smell nevermind when you already have a problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just read the DM article. Why on earth would you go on TV and say a thong would get lost in your vagina.
She wants to get herself to Benidorm now that Sticky Vicky has retired 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have hyperhydrosis, the actual medical condition where you uncontrollably sweat, it’s an absolute miserable existence but for most part I don’t smell because I practice personal hygiene. Yes it makes it more difficult and some people have it a lot worse than me and god love them it must be a living nightmare, but even in this case, it honestly makes you MORE likely to obsess over cleanliness, certainly not wearing the same clothes for days on end, that would make most people smell nevermind when you already have a problem.
Try anhydrol forte. Stings a bit but works. Its a horrid condition but i wouldnt be getting my sweaty pits out on tv!!

Reactions: 3
Try anhydrol forte. Stings a bit but works. Its a horrid condition but i wouldnt be getting my sweaty pits out on tv!!
Her pits would be less sweaty if her heating wasn't on at 32 24/7 condition or no condition anyone would be sweaty!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have actually tried it briefly but not personally a fan of aluminium in deo's but thank you for the suggestion :)

Reactions: 2
Her pits would be less sweaty if her heating wasn't on at 32 24/7 condition or no condition anyone would be sweaty!
I’m pretty sure they’ll be reducing the temperature once the first electric bills come in!
Those electric rads aren’t going to be cheap if they’re on constantly at high temperatures 👀

Reactions: 6
So, her colleagues on LW have to tell her she smells. Which colleague do we think suggested that they have a discussion on body odour then?
I get it’s a medical problem but she does little to avoid exacerbating it by wearing cheap polyester clothing, big woolly jumpers and staying in the same clothes for days/nights at a time. She has posted that Joe tells her she stinks.
Yet we see her spraying her home made linen scent over her bedding daily.
Can you imagine the mosh pit aromas when there are 2 pubescent boys added to the mix in the communal bed!
It’s no wonder the golden child’s hair often looks unwashed, he has everyone’s body fluids trapped in it 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry to derail, but I've suffered from this for years and tried so many different products. Thank you for the recommendation, anything is worth a try xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I doubt Stacey actually has a medical condition, she just doesn’t f*cking wash! We’ve all seen her brag about it and now she wants us to feel sorry for her and believe it’s hormonal?

It sounds like a horrible condition and I don’t envy the people that actually do live with it but it’s insulting to use that as an excuse.

It’s like when she says she has anxiety when all it is is a bit of nerves about something. She’s a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I doubt Stacey actually has a medical condition, she just doesn’t f*cking wash! We’ve all seen her brag about it and now she wants us to feel sorry for her and believe it’s hormonal?

It sounds like a horrible condition and I don’t envy the people that actually do live with it but it’s insulting to use that as an excuse.

It’s like when she says she has anxiety when all it is is a bit of nerves about something. She’s a twit.
She might have a condition but from the outside looking in I'd say anyone would be more sweaty than average if they whacked the heating up high constantly then put on a full length catsuit in a non-breathable synthetic fabric and danced like a loon after not bathing/washing/using Deodorant regularly for years… I feel a bit gross just thinking about it.

If she had a shower and used Deodorant every morning, washed if she was physically exerting herself more than normal and had her house at a healthy temperature she'd find her condition seriously improved.

Reactions: 14

Have a read of this article from 2019. No mention of any
medical condition....she's just a skank!! 🤢
Edited to add screenshot of a quote from this 2019 article!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry to derail, but I've suffered from this for years and tried so many different products. Thank you for the recommendation, anything is worth a try xx
U get it from the doctor xx

Have a read of this article from 2019. No mention of any
medical condition....she's just a skank!! 🤢
Edited to add screenshot of a quote from this 2019 article!

She did say on LW yesterday she thought it was hormone related.

Reactions: 4
ho
U get it from the doctor xx

She did say on LW yesterday she thought it was hormone related.
Hormonal related sweating is very different to the severe sweating caused by a medical condition. Half of the LW team will know all about hot flushes and night sweats due to the menopause. They presumably don’t come to work stinking like a left out of the fridge halibut.
She’s basically a dirty witch, with very poor personal hygiene. So what the hell must PLT be thinking about the launch of her synthetic fabric clothing range this week?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She smells because she wears her clothes day and night and doesn't wash them..if she was embarrassed she would wash her clothes, wash herself and maybe use the dove she is paid to advertise

Reactions: 30
She smells because she wears her clothes day and night and doesn't wash them..if she was embarrassed she would wash her clothes, wash herself and maybe use the dove she is paid to advertise
Only washes on a paid promotion day. BO and stale ashtray, maybe dove will release that as a Stacey collab 🚬🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
ho

Hormonal related sweating is very different to the severe sweating caused by a medical condition. Half of the LW team will know all about hot flushes and night sweats due to the menopause. They presumably don’t come to work stinking like a left out of the fridge halibut.
She’s basically a dirty witch, with very poor personal hygiene. So what the hell must PLT be thinking about the launch of her synthetic fabric clothing range this week?
Left out of the fridge halibut :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.