Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why they went for this on the day Stace is there.. šŸ˜‰
According to the Daily Mail sheā€™s made a very crude remark about her underwear before discussing her problems with hygiene šŸ¤¢. We all know her problems with hygiene - she doesnā€™t shower or change her clothes for days. Iā€™ve left my comment. Sheā€™s vile.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm so bored of Stacey that I rarely watch her anymore. She's just a lying smelly witch. But I noticed this on Hinch's insta. Looks like someone is getting a visitor
Nah just setting it up to be able to show the pre records from when she was there cackling away in the background of the swing vid

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't get the cringe dance videos. Who are they aimed at? I can't imagine women in there 30s and upwards wanting to do a similar dance around the house to post on the Internet. I would get embrassed by my mum picking me up after school let alone having that video plastered everywhere. I'd be so embarrassed to be one of her kids. The dancing is just weird and stupid it's not funny.

Reactions: 15
Weā€™re meant to believe sheā€™s going into London, to the loose women studio, then heading to her ā€œimportant meetingsā€ without her phone šŸ™„ ok then hun. She just wonā€™t be recording/posting much! Just say that šŸ˜‚
I hope it is boiling hot in London today because she is wearing this paper thin monstrosity which is clearly see-through

1619200287203.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
According to the Daily Mail sheā€™s made a very crude remark about her underwear before discussing her problems with hygiene šŸ¤¢. We all know her problems with hygiene - she doesnā€™t shower or change her clothes for days. Iā€™ve left my comment. Sheā€™s vile.
The comments. Everyone pretty much repeating what is constantly said here.

Reactions: 9
Good god. I donā€™t watch Loose Women but if she really said the things the DM says about her smelling and people having to bloody tell her she stinks then imagine how much she reeks when she wears the same clothes for days. Gross gross gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If I thought her ITS clothes were bad, what the hell is that thing she was wearing on Loose Women? I'm only going by the photos in the Mail but it's just nasty and looks like it's made of polyester. Although wearing her hair like a 6 year old isn't doing her any favours either šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

As for the suggestion she could have 10 showers and still smell:

a) if that was true, she should see a GP because it could be a medical problem
b) as I explained to my sons when they were teens, having a shower doesn't mean just standing under the water, you do also have to use soap and wash šŸ˜‚
c) even having a shower and washing is no good if you're wearing the same dirty clothes for 3 or 4 days at a time.

I doubt very much she's ever had 10 showers in a day. Or even 10 showers in 10 days. Maybe 10 in a month as a rolling average is more likely!

Reactions: 25
I saw LW today and yes she says she has a sweating problem and people sometimes need to tell her if she smells. There is treatment for this and its actually a medical thing. She doesnt need to live with it. Also found an article from years ago where she showed massive big sweat patches under her arms and said she uses sanitary pads under her arms. Like wtf. She was a bit cringe today on LW but she can put her point across without all the guffawing that goes on on ig.

Reactions: 12
What is a lemon thrush bath šŸ¤¢
Fill it with smelly bath products that massively increases the risk of thrush

I saw LW today and yes she says she has a sweating problem and people sometimes need to tell her if she smells. There is treatment for this and its actually a medical thing. She doesnt need to live with it. Also found an article from years ago where she showed massive big sweat patches under her arms and said she uses sanitary pads under her arms. Like wtf. She was a bit cringe today on LW but she can put her point across without all the guffawing that goes on on ig.
Thereā€™s no way she doesnā€™t know thereā€™s help for that. Isnā€™t it Botox injections they do for that? Either way, she would have heard about it long before this, probably hoping the announcement will catch the attention of a doctor that will do it free

Reactions: 16
What is a lemon thrush bath šŸ¤¢
A thrush bath is a bath full of bath salts, bath bombs, bubble bath and rose (or any flower of choice) petals that get stuck to your hoo haa and give you thrush. So I imagine a lemon thrush bath is just that but lemon flavoured

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
A thrush bath is a bath full of bath salts, bath bombs, bubble bath and rose (or any flower of choice) petals that get stuck to your hoo haa and give you thrush. So I imagine a lemon thrush bath is just that but lemon flavoured
Ok thank you. Why do it sošŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hyperhydrosis . My husband has it. You can get treatment. Or the dirty witch could just wash more that would be a good start.

Reactions: 14
I have facial hyperhidrosis, thereā€™s even a thread for it on here. Itā€™s the bane of my life. Anyway... I can imagine she smells worse at home, stewing in her 30 degree house lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely if you actually had a problem with sweat you'd be really on top of your hygeine not neglecting it the way she seems to.

Reactions: 23
Just switched the tv on and there's a game show on BBC2 called I'll Get It. Stacey is on it.

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s on bbc two now, on Iā€™ll get this. Itā€™s an old episode as Iā€™ve seen it before. Her first challenge features the golden child.

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s on bbc two now, on Iā€™ll get this. Itā€™s an old episode as Iā€™ve seen it before. Her first challenge features the golden child.
At least she speaks like a normal person on here. She's completely different to how she presents herself on Insta.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.