Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 1000% lying about the cat! She’s got the puppy and ditched the cat. I bet the poor cat don’t even come to her house anymore. She’s palmed the poor thing off. Hate people like that! Animals are for life not until you’re bored of them. Not surprised though from someone who used her kid to get money also. She couldnt even look at the camera properly looking away and down as she knows she’s lying

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am just loving your cat stories, cant beat the one being fed by 17 people!! 😂😂 so funny!!
Ohh you lot give me life!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😍🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😝😝😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wasn’t saying everyone who does this is because the cat isn’t loved, but two people I know the real owners don’t care, my friend has had to take the cat to the vets before because their actual owner didn’t care, she spends more time in my friends house than anywhere else because their owners don’t give a toss.
Disgusting 😪
Sorry I probably took it a bit too personally as I just could never imagine not n looking after your pets

Reactions: 3
Such a minor thing but why did Joe post she's trapped in a 30 year olds body? She's 31, 32 this year? It's so weird to get your fiancée's age wrong on purpose, why is he trying to make her seem younger.

Reactions: 6
I’ve not watched her in so long but just watched there and she says she needed to do something for herself tonight so is making some tat. Last time I checked all she did was have ‘me time’ by either being in a bath, heading off to Loose or else making a load of crap ‘crafts’ she is a waste of oxygen

I don’t really frequent the Stacey threads but I just came here to say I really bloody wish she’d cut Rex’s hair

So she's sent Joe and Rex for a day out, which isn't allowed at the moment, but I doubt she'll be called out for it.

Reactions: 7
The more I watch her the more I can see through her bullshit. It was tattle who opened my eyes at first but wow, she really had me going

Reactions: 8
"Happy Tuesday" done deliberately so all her huns find her hilarious "oh Stace it's Wednesday, what are you like"

• Haha
So she's sent Joe and Rex for a day out, which isn't allowed at the moment, but I doubt she'll be called out for it.
Why couldn’t she lock herself away in the bedroom, living room or summer house to do her zoom interviews? Like the rest of the country’s parents that are working from home.

Reactions: 16
Why couldn’t she lock herself away in the bedroom, living room or summer house to do her zoom interviews? Like the rest of the country’s parents that are working from home.
Exactly, she doesn't know how easy she has it.

Reactions: 12
I wonder where they've gone for a day out, when the rest of the country is locked down and we've been told we have to "Stay home, save lives"...?

• Angry
I feel like joes always at his mams probably popped there to visit another bubble

Bet they have gone to his Mums again

Anyone seen Joes Colman Insta Fakeaway ad?? It’s actually the most Cringy thing I have ever seen and I watch Staceys stories. Her eldest in the background looks fuming about what his life is forced to be. 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet they have gone to his Mums again

Anyone seen Joes Colman Insta Fakeaway ad?? It’s actually the most Cringy thing I have ever seen and I watch Staceys stories. Her eldest in the background looks fuming about what his life is forced to be. 😞
Why the f is Stacey going “no way you made this” when she’s been sat in the same room as him WHILE he makes it.
Instagram really is for dummies isn’t it 😂

• Haha
She does this every week. It’s really embarrassing
To be honest she probably doesn’t do it on purpose. She doesn’t have a proper job so has nowhere to be ever, lives in this fictional limbo where she thinks she’s busy when she does 1/100th of what normal people do in a day. Probably doesn’t know what month it is let alone day because it’s not like she has things to do.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.