Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the autism thing comes from the fact she’s never shown him talking or trying to talk and he does look emotionless a lot of the time. She’s put him online for strangers to speculate on. Not something I’d be doing.
Nah I think him being chatty and 'emotionless' doesn't fit in with her Instagram image that she has a cute, dainty life with an orchestra playing in the background. Plus if he isn't talking so what it doesn't mean it's autism I just think it's grim to speculate that about a kid who is showed on Instagram only with violin music playing behind him 🤷🏻‍♀️ this is the Stacey thread anyway as you were......

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is setting up such a bad image of Rex though, for example the way he throws things and hits her and so on. If my child started nursery at the same time personally I wouldn’t want them to play with him really and I know that sounds awful but because she’s letting him get away with so much and she’s not giving him a firm ‘no’ he will think when he goes to school that this behaviour is fine because his mum never taught him otherwise. And I can really imagine her to be the type when called in to school about an issue to just bleeping laugh

Reactions: 12
I’d never say anything bad about a baby but these parents bring it on themselves. They expose their kids for money and engagement, it’s absolutely disgusting and they’ll realise the error of their ways one day when it’s too late. Expose your kids and they WILL be talked about negatively online because that’s the way the world is and these parents know that, and still open them up to the abuse. It’s shameful.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I’d never say anything bad about a baby but these parents bring it on themselves. They expose their kids for money and engagement, it’s absolutely disgusting and they’ll realise the error of their ways one day when it’s too late. Expose your kids and they WILL be talked about negatively online because that’s the way the world is and these parents know that, and still open them up to the abuse. It’s shameful.
Yeah it’s really sad. But what is equally sad is that the parents must know they’re setting their child up like that.

Reactions: 8
Yeah it’s really sad. But what is equally sad is that the parents must know they’re setting their child up like that.
Exactly why I feel so strongly about some kind of law being set up about this
It’s child exploitation
The likes of us ‘normal ‘ folks would t get away with it so neither should these instahuns

Reactions: 9
Exactly why I feel so strongly about some kind of law being set up about this
It’s child exploitation
The likes of us ‘normal ‘ folks would t get away with it so neither should these instahuns
Yep. People need to focus less on the “stopping trolls” campaigns which will never get anywhere and focus more on what the parents of the trolled kids are doing.

Reactions: 11
Don’t mind his hair at all as boys can look lovely with long hair. However, it looks ratty and needs a good trim. Hopefully once the hairdressers are open again she will take him. I know it sounds awful but it is irritating I find also to see him constantly. He’s just an innocent little boy so it’s not his fault but I don’t find it appealing or enjoyable watching a child who never gets told no and can hit and do what he likes etc. She uses him for her main content and it just feels so wrong!
I'm with you!!!! And I know you 'shouldn't' talk about children like that and at the risk of backlash....but I can't stand the child!

Reactions: 8
I know it's been mentioned a thousand times before but that fake laugh!!!! WHY?!?! Why are you laughing at the middle and end of every sentence when nothing funny has been said?! Surely that just ISN'T right. Why would you fake do that and make yourself look weird 🤣 I can't understand why her followers don't think its weird.

Reactions: 20
Well if it hasn't already been mentioned, she's in the Daily Fail for the troll message and dancing.

Classic and transparent Stacey.

Reactions: 19
That troll message was to get all her instahuns to be like “ohhh hun you are enough you are beautiful!” And to get Stacey some attention, because you know she’s trying to sell a book 🤦🏼‍♀️ So transparent

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That troll message was to get all her instahuns to be like “ohhh hun you are enough you are beautiful!” And to get Stacey some attention, because you know she’s trying to sell a book 🤦🏼‍♀️ So transparent
Shouting Troll nowadays is literally “ extra, extra read all about it “ of today.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But, but, but ..Not super intelligent Stacey Solomon surely? She says she could have gone to university!

"I have a national diploma equivalent to 3 As at A-level & could have gone to university, if I could afford it," she confessed. Stacey added: "I'm an intelligent capable human. "Your opinion demonstrates a lack of education & ability to see past stereotypical traits in a human that society deems unintelligent."

I wonder who wrote that quote for her..
Hadn't got a penny to my name when I went to University. That's what SFE is for. She's daft.

Reactions: 7
I hate the way all her followers call her Stace as if they're friends. Hun you don't know her, please get some real friends if you're that starved of real human interaction

Reactions: 17
Master chef are really scraping the barrel with Katie price and joe swash 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Phone in a drawer day... what a stupid thing to say. Bet she's on her phone all day regardless 🤣

• Haha
I am so fed up of the CONSTANT ATTENTION SEEKING...its Never ending!!
She thrives on attention
Some people dont have anyone & she STACE is friends with the whole fuking universe, it really....grates on me
Grow up!!!
As SOON AS SHE EMERGES ITS IN THE PAPER
duck off....PHONE IN THE DRAWER

Reactions: 12
But black leggings for the 'I am what I am' crap. One of them is a pre record, I'm thinking the mirror montage and carpet dyeing is the pre record.
Mirror montage is. She has no rings on when she starts, then in the very next story when she starts assembling them she has two rings on

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.