Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel the need to laugh with every sentence she says? No genuine person would do this, she is so fake and everything that comes out of her gob is utter crap.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Surely, she could sign books at home, she could do it when Rex goes to bed, it just sea like another way for her to bend the rules.

I think she'll try and trademark peanut, if it's not already trademarked.
It is without doubt something she is floating for her children's book.The idea came to her organically..Turnip and Aubergine or whatever they are called really wanted an animal book she simply could not find so like any good crafter she created her own(£4.99+P&P).Peanut and the Iron Lung will be the first volume..a touching tale of Peanuts brave fight back against a crippling lung condition brought on from dye fumes and second hand smoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely, she could sign books at home, she could do it when Rex goes to bed, it just sea like another way for her to bend the rules.

Peanut & Peanuts is a long time trademark/copyright protected due to Snoopy. That was probably the delay, she didn't want a name she couldn't make money off of.

Reactions: 5
I swear to God Rex’s hair is going to turn into actual dreadlocks with the lack of brushing / washing. Poor kids’ not far off experiencing his first bout of headlice surely.

Reactions: 15
Not only is the SAND WHICH bag thing just stupid in general for many reasons, aren’t those squishy high hair things usually for much younger babies? Rex seems quite a clever, inquisitive boy - not sure some buttons sloshing round a plastic bag is gonna do much for him.
I thought that too, I thought it was more for 6 months up, that can't really hold things etc as yet so this would entertain them.

Her carpet madness further fuels my suspicion she is having MH issues, ups & downs. Why doesn't Joe say that he thinks it's a bad idea?? Mind you, is it a room or a cupboard, I couldn't really tell?

No one asked about the lashes- why would you? They are dreadful.
And plenty of tutorials online etc, very random. Plus if she's trying to be serious telling you how to apply, why keep fake giggling?! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Says Joe and Hinch husband now have a five aside football team... I guess Harry doesn’t count to make it six. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

She will have opposition from Charles Schulz so wouldn't get very far!

Reactions: 2
It is without doubt something she is floating for her children's book.The idea came to her organically..Turnip and Aubergine or whatever they are called really wanted an animal book she simply could not find so like any good crafter she created her own(£4.99+P&P).Peanut and the Iron Lung will be the first volume..a touching tale of Peanuts brave fight back against a crippling lung condition brought on from dye fumes and second hand smoke.
This made me laugh so much. I even did an eye squint and got my horse teeth out for good measure

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Says Joe and Hinch husband now have a five aside football team... I guess Harry doesn’t count to make it six. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'd forgotten about Harry, but I guess that's because he's rarely mentioned or seen. That was inconsiderate of her to say that about the 5 a side. I'm not sure if she'd be happy if Joe left her boys out.

Reactions: 9
100% lack of content. I think it started when she was buying the 5 gallon bio detergents and maybe then her sister said she could label them and it grew to add content for stacey and build her sisters business.

I've just watched Hinch's gender reveal. She is so much better at this insta crap than stacey. I'm not a fan of Hinch but she is 100% slicker then dreary insincerely emotional stacey.

Also, Ronnie is much more appealing than Rex. Ronnie has a more gentle personality and from what we see Rex takes after his parents, loud, annoying and irritatingly in your face. Obviously it's not Rex's fault that every second of his life has been whored out all over the net but it has made him really repellant to me. I can't stand the sight if him. I hate to sound like my mother but he needs a haircut, a good wash on the daily and to told no every now and then.

Rant over.
I think that might be because Ronnie is an only child.
Im one of 8 and the eldest, i was quiet and calm....every time another was born they were louder and more crazy and bounced off of each other 🙈😂

Reactions: 1
100% lack of content. I think it started when she was buying the 5 gallon bio detergents and maybe then her sister said she could label them and it grew to add content for stacey and build her sisters business.

I've just watched Hinch's gender reveal. She is so much better at this insta crap than stacey. I'm not a fan of Hinch but she is 100% slicker then dreary insincerely emotional stacey.

Also, Ronnie is much more appealing than Rex. Ronnie has a more gentle personality and from what we see Rex takes after his parents, loud, annoying and irritatingly in your face. Obviously it's not Rex's fault that every second of his life has been whored out all over the net but it has made him really repellant to me. I can't stand the sight if him. I hate to sound like my mother but he needs a haircut, a good wash on the daily and to told no every now and then.

Rant over.
I’m glad someone has said it about his hair!!! It’s absolutely ridiculous looking. There’s no need for it to me like that.

Reactions: 3
I’m glad someone has said it about his hair!!! It’s absolutely ridiculous looking. There’s no need for it to me like that.
It’s absolutely ok for boys to have long hair but it takes seconds to run a wet comb through it when getting dressed for the day. There’s no excuse for the state he is in

Reactions: 5
Don’t mind his hair at all as boys can look lovely with long hair. However, it looks ratty and needs a good trim. Hopefully once the hairdressers are open again she will take him. I know it sounds awful but it is irritating I find also to see him constantly. He’s just an innocent little boy so it’s not his fault but I don’t find it appealing or enjoyable watching a child who never gets told no and can hit and do what he likes etc. She uses him for her main content and it just feels so wrong!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Rant over.
😳😳😳 talking about kids like this is

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.