Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The petals or leaves stuck to the bathroom wall... I'm now convinced she's not wired right. There's something amiss and I cannot begin to imagine living with her!

Reactions: 5
The petals or leaves stuck to the bathroom wall... I'm now convinced she's not wired right. There's something amiss and I cannot begin to imagine living with her!
The fact she reuses those petals makes me feel sick!! Especially with her personal hygiene standards 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Joes not happy as she stuck green leaves or petal all over the bathroom. He said on his stories he doesn’t know what to expect when he walks into the bathroom as last week it was full of sand. I bet he hates living with her sometimes
Everything the 2 of them post is totally staged

Reactions: 9
I had no idea she makes the fecking bed then pulls it off and then makes it again 🤣🤣🤣 it gets worse 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would you reuse petals which have been festering in your dirty bath water :sick: Top class minger behaviour that

Reactions: 12
Yes and she has to get someone else to help her.

She has one hand recording, the other hand doing that wiggly wave thing, so she has had to ask someone else to come and pull the duvet off the made bed for her to get an Instagram story of her bed being made 🤯
I think she said previously that she got Joe to pull the sheets off?

I don't think for one second she doesn't have the full influencer kit! She has tripods, photoshop, various apps. These posts are essentially her bread and butter - she works on them! (and they are still crap!)

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but there is no way in hell Rex put that stuff in his sleepsuit!
If SS said to Leighton 'let's put this in his sleepsuit and pretend he did it and video it for instagram' she really is even more pathetic than I thought!

Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but there is no way in hell Rex put that stuff in his sleepsuit!
If SS said to Leighton 'let's put this in his sleepsuit and pretend he did it and video it for instagram' she really is even more pathetic than I thought!
Came here to say exactly the same thing!!!
No way did Rex put all that stuff in his sleepsuit!!
A pair of wellies!!! Give over!!
You're right she really is absolutely pathetic 🙄

Reactions: 22
Luna 🤦🏻‍♀️ if you're going to put a post on about other cultures celebrations at least have the decency to spell it right ffs.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know. I’ve got a video of my son about the same age stuffing his nappy with about 40 happyland figures by himself. So I didn’t watch it and think no never.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know. I’ve got a video of my son about the same age stuffing his nappy with about 40 happyland figures by himself. So I didn’t watch it and think no never.
My daughter was the same & she'd often dress in loads of clothes 😂🤭

Reactions: 4
Heart shaped buttons give her life and she loves Pickle so much her heart hurts then she should really make an appointment with a cardiologist or even better a psychiatrist - she is crackers :)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m so baffled by the craft, someone is telling her what to make and when right? No way she is just *randomly* coming up with this stuff day to day
Either that or she's been looking at Pinterest and made a really tit version

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.