Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but there is no way in hell Rex put that stuff in his sleepsuit!
If SS said to Leighton 'let's put this in his sleepsuit and pretend he did it and video it for instagram' she really is even more pathetic than I thought!
My daughter puts things in hers but only a couple of small things & her blankie. There’s no chance he got his boots in with no help.
This just reminded me of my parents collecting my niece from creche at about the same age & found 3 toy cars in her vest when they got her back to their house 😂 that same night back in her own house her Dad found a little play figure from my parents house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so baffled by the craft, someone is telling her what to make and when right? No way she is just *randomly* coming up with this stuff day to day
Yes I think she must have a 'team' that organises all this craft shite!! Probably this 'team' even orders the random bits & bobs that she uses!
No way does anyone have all this random stuff in a craft cupboard/drawer!!

Reactions: 7
There’s “someone special” she wants to introduce- this will be the puppy then 🙄
Another living thing to live in neglect at Chez Solomon Swash

Reactions: 26
Was just coming here to say she’s must be talking about the puppy you guys heard on her live the other day. Lol. I’m sure there will be a grid post with the boys fake laughing while holding the puppy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine getting a puppy for Instagram likes... why does everything have to be a “big reveal” all the time. All I can say is I hope she has rescued/ adopted.

Reactions: 21
I watched her live, I enjoyed it, I like her when she’s more off the cuff; same goes for LW as well whenever I’ve seen her on there.

I dislike content that’s too OTT and calculated though. Like the “hilarious” spelling “mistakes”, montages set to cheesy music, big reveals where everyone cries. Just no. It’s plain weird to have a secret puppy - being cagey and withholding “secret” info just alienates people and makes me wonder wtf she thought would happen if she just said “we’ve had a new puppy, I’ll show you him in a little while”

It’s a pity really because she really is such a naturally likeable person and has great charisma, but she spoils it sometimes by trying to be a particular character.

Reactions: 30
I don’t really like Stacey tbh but don’t understand why everyone’s so concerned if she’s got a new puppy!!! As far as I can see they adore little Theo so in my eyes it’s a little doggo going to a loving home which is always a good thing 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Ergh, it makes me so mad people have been allowed to buy puppies during lockdown

I don’t really like Stacey tbh but don’t understand why everyone’s so concerned if she’s got a new puppy!!! As far as I can see they adore little Theo so in my eyes it’s a little doggo going to a loving home which is always a good thing 🤷🏼‍♀️
Everything is about content for her. Like a previous poster said, why not just say we bought a puppy here he is. Why is everything done just so she can put some fake, gushing post up about it

Reactions: 12
Ergh, it makes me so mad people have been allowed to buy puppies during lockdown

Everything is about content for her. Like a previous poster said, why not just say we bought a puppy here he is. Why is everything done just so she can put some fake, gushing post up about it
I agree with the fact she loves the content but at the end of the day I’m sure if she has got a puppy it’s going to be immensely loved and taken care of which can only ever be a good thing where dogs are concerned.

Reactions: 24
No need for that screen recording then guys for those who missed it. Puppy pending. Another living being to stink of tit in that house of dirt. Why the secrecy and need to reveal.. so odd.

I agree with the fact she loves the content but at the end of the day I’m sure if she has got a puppy it’s going to be immensely loved and taken care of which can only ever be a good thing where dogs are concerned.
I think the point is when her and Joe can go back to work properly the dogs will be left with others or home alone all day... they are a busy family

Reactions: 7
Imagine getting a puppy for Instagram likes... why does everything have to be a “big reveal” all the time. All I can say is I hope she has rescued/ adopted.
She won't have rescued, she'd have bought the puppy. I've looked at getting a rescue and they don't like re-homing to houses with young children. This will be her lockdown pet, I won't start ranting as don't want to get into an argument with people, all I'll say is adopt don't shop.

Reactions: 15
Because she’s kept it a weird secret playing silly games like Hinch, got caught on the live and should have just been ‘down to earth’ and said she’d got a puppy then when the kid dropped her in it.

Reactions: 13
It's great she's got a lockdown puppy and supported a breeder and it will encourage her pathetic sheep to do the same, as they all like to copy her.

Reactions: 8

Why does it make you mad? My mum has bought 2 puppies in the last 5 months, but she's always had dogs and it's a replacement for one that died recently. Plus my dad works from home even before lockdown.

(Actually maybe I do understand your point because one of them they bought from a family that changed their mind after only having her for a week)

Reactions: 6
Why does it make you mad? My mum has bought 2 puppies in the last 5 months, but she's always had dogs and it's a replacement for one that died recently. Plus my dad works from home even before lockdown.

(Actually maybe I do understand your point because one of them they bought from a family that changed their mind after only having her for a week)
Your parents are obviously decent dog owners and realise what they are taking on.
I don’t think it’s unreasonable for people to worry she’ll encourage people to go to breeders in lockdown. Then eventually we all go back to work. And dogs are abandoned or thrown in rescue.

Reactions: 1
She won't have rescued, she'd have bought the puppy. I've looked at getting a rescue and they don't like re-homing to houses with young children. This will be her lockdown pet, I won't start ranting as don't want to get into an argument with people, all I'll say is adopt don't shop.
but like you just said they don’t like rehoming dogs with young kids.

we tried constantly to rescue a dog and every time we were turned down just becauseour children were under 10, so we went and bought a dog instead, he’s now 2 and wouldn’t be without him.....so it should adopt or shop responsibly!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.