Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she gets to get married straight away but everyone else has had to postpone their weddings nearly two years. OK THEN

Reactions: 17
She’ll get married then no matter what she doesn’t care about restrictions as we have seen already

Reactions: 7
Christ I know two couples who have cancelled and rearranged their weddings two or three times, and one of them can’t get another date secured at the venue they want for at least 18 months. How on earth does she get engaged at the end of the year and then 7 months later get married?? Ahead of all the couples who lost their weddings last year? She has thrown a lot of money at someone or a magazine deal has got them a venue. Bloody ridiculous.

Reactions: 24
I work in the wedding industry and it’s dire right now. Everyone who cancelled in 20202and rescheduled to 2021 (if they managed to get this) is now rescheduling again. Folk who had weddings in 2020 booked them years ago! If she’s got a Saturday day it’s only cause the person who had it cancelled! I’m very surprised she’s booked right now with the restrictions etc.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’s having a small wedding, seeing as she’s having it so soon
Technically by then we *could* be at a point in July where there are no restrictions so they can organise as big a wedding as they want with the hope that we’ll stick to the road map dates. But just because you can do something, doesn’t always mean that you should!

Reactions: 6
People have been getting married all along so what does it matter that they've booked for july once they stick to the amount allowed for then? Restrictions could be lifted too but who knows.

Why on earth would they not just wait another year? What’s the rush? They have been together for years anyway what’s another 12 months? Even if all goes to plan and weddings are allowed (aloud) in July there will probably still be social distancing and mask wearing in place etc.
I think she just wants one of the first post covid weddings for attention. And Joe just needs the lets be honest

Reactions: 8
In her defence, the date she chose could have been midweek, available or a cancellation. A lot of normal people choose a weekend because of people’s commitments to work etc and she doesn’t have any restrictions on the day she gets married. She hasn’t really got to think of other people so it’s quite reasonable to think she could be getting married on a Tuesday and for that day to be available regardless of the pandemic

I honestly believe she lost all this weight as they knew they was getting married.... no way can you book a peak wedding now... when people from last year have rearranged plus all wedding already booked. And for somewhere nice they'll have been booked up well in advance...
GLAD SHE FINALLY SPELT BRIDESMAIDS RIGHT !!

Reactions: 6
Did any else notice she has a page dedicated to Theo in the wedding book? I mean I love my dog but really?

Hinch must be due to give birth the same month that’s why she’s booked the wedding! She can’t be outdone now can she....

She already said several times that they want to get married this year so that grandparents can see the wedding. If they wait until next year then it might be too late to involve them.
Can't blame her for that.
I know lots of couples that have proceeded with their weddings in the last year.
They've not been able to have the planned full church and full reception but the marriage meant more than the wedding and they went ahead with just parents or a handful of guests.

Reactions: 13
She could have taken someone else's day, who knows?! Money talks and she could easily pay more to get her dream venue. I'm sure she'll do a magazine deal and that will probably pay for the wedding. I really think that she wants the wedding to be during covid, so she can play the woe is me card and have people feel sorry for her. I don't think they'll be no restrictions in July.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.