Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont understand why she woke rex up to go bowling. Im sure her dad would of understood.

Reactions: 9
What's really getting on my tits is her calling anyone who questions her Susan....... Only last week she was on the "be kind" bandwagon....... And before anyone says anything I'm not called Susan but its actually offensive to anyone that is...... She's laughing this morning but them eyes are hiding a woman that's seriously got some issues. It's obviously gotten to her so she laughs buts she's really livid.

Reactions: 24
What's really getting on my tits is her calling anyone who questions her Susan....... Only last week she was on the "be kind" bandwagon....... And before anyone says anything I'm not called Susan but its actually offensive to anyone that is...... She's laughing this morning but them eyes are hiding a woman that's seriously got some issues. It's obviously gotten to her so she laughs buts she's really livid.
Totally agree! I've mentioned her "Susan" remarks a few times before on this thread!
She is so passive aggresive, you can tell she's not half as nice as she likes to make out. Totally fake 🤢

Reactions: 17
Just watched her stories and came on to see if anyone on here was the Susan and actually she hadn’t been having messages at all she’s really just been tattle snooping! But no talk of not cuddling Rex to sleep on here so must really be an insta messaging Susan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I co slept with my kids 90% of the time when they were little (my youngest was allergic to sleep so it was the only way I could actually rest!) each to their own but if you plaster it all over Instagram then you need to expect people to comment! I never used to tell people I co slept because I KNEW I’d get a lot of unwanted advice!

Reactions: 14
Totally agree! I've mentioned her "Susan" remarks a few times before on this thread!
She is so passive aggresive, you can tell she's not half as nice as she likes to make out. Totally fake 🤢
I’ve never liked her always found her a fake and feel when she does her Susan remarks her true colours come out

Just watched her stories and came on to see if anyone on here was the Susan and actually she hadn’t been having messages at all she’s really just been tattle snooping! But no talk of not cuddling Rex to sleep on here so must really be an insta messaging Susan 😂
Interesting. There was talk of her and Soph cuddling their babies to sleep on the Hinch thread this morning. Page 43...

Reactions: 4
I actually don't care if she sleeps with her kid til it's 20, but just stop using a perfectly nice name in a derogatory manner. And stop pretending shes not bothered...... A clear indication of how fuming she really is is when she uses the name Susan. Lets use the name Stacey to reference passive aggressive behaviour. OK Stacey sure you're not bothered Stacey. We can see you're not bothered Stacey. Guess what Stacey we don't believe you Stacey. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I actually don't care if she sleeps with her kid til it's 20, but just stop using a perfectly nice name in a derogatory manner. And stop pretending shes not bothered...... A clear indication of how fuming she really is is when she uses the name Susan. Lets use the name Stacey to reference passive aggressive behaviour. OK Stacey sure you're not bothered Stacey. We can see you're not bothered Stacey. Guess what Stacey we don't believe you Stacey. 😂
Please don’t......🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, I co slept too and kept it to myself as just couldn't be bothered with the comments.

I agree with the susan, I know a susan who is very timid and she's sensitive, she would be offended if she heard her name used that way, referring that all Susan's are moany know it alls, my friend couldn't be further away from that.

She definitely wouldn't like it if people were using her name in the same way.

I know a susan who's taking alot of tit because of Stacey Solomon. She's using it and so are others now. It's not funny. I'd like her to see my Susan sat on the end of her bed sobbing because Stacey Solomon has used that name in a derogatory way and people are laughing......

• Sad
  • Haha
I coslept with my daughter and shouted it from the rooftops, armed with all the evidence on the safe 7 etc to shove up anyone’s nose who moaned 😂😂
I judge her more on the waking the poor babe up every farts end and then wondering why he wakes at 4 🙄
Yes, do what works for you (as she says in her irritating video) but then don’t start moaning about things that are a direct result of your actions and then passively aggressively be a bleep about people who might be genuinely messaging you with advice on a different tact - BECAUSE YOURE MOANING🤨

Reactions: 9
Interesting. There was talk of her and Soph cuddling their babies to sleep on the Hinch thread this morning. Page 43...
Ooh! Surely she’s too busy colour coding her crayons to keep up with the Hinch thread though, it moves ridiculously quickly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you actually look at the crayons none of them have actually been used!! It’s all for the swipe up and just to have something to film.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Not sure how I feel about Stacey. I’m definitely not her target audience and I doubt we’d ever get on in real life but she’s never bothered me until her friendship with hinch. Makes me question her authenticity.
But I do have one question, is that kitchen living room (plus utlitly) basically the whole of her downstairs? Or is there another living area? I just expected her to live in a much bigger house to be honest.
I was thinking the same! Where is her front room? Looks like shes sat in a kitchen diner constantly...

Reactions: 1
I was thinking the same! Where is her front room? Looks like shes sat in a kitchen diner constantly...
I think that was mentioned on here a few pages back. What we see is all her downstairs space except for a tiny room/cupboard, so it's all open plan.
Each to their own but that would drive me crazy, it's awful, living, cooking, eating, kids playing all in the same space.

I think that was mentioned on here a few pages back. What we see is all her downstairs space except for a tiny room/cupboard, so it's all open plan.
Each to their own but that would drive me crazy, it's awful, living, cooking, eating, kids playing all in the same space.

Reactions: 3
Yeah it would drive me crazy too... cooking smells, & the sound of the washing machine while your trying to watch tv (that's if she ever uses it mind)

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I have open plan and one thing I know my next house def won't be. When you're cooking something smelly there's no shutting the door and opening the window it's there in your living room and also (1st world problem I know) if you're watching something good on TV and one of your family is doing something in the kitchen A it's distracting and B you have to turn the TV up. Also if one of your family has a guest but you wanna get on with dinner you're right there with them. And mine is quite big but it's just not practical. I guess it's OK if you got little kids and you wanna watch them 24/7.

I think she's not well..... Like really not well..... To make videos of your child and sit and watch and cry..... The obsession over her child is weird and unhealthy..... I think her loose women friends need to stage an intervention and get her some help...... Its scary.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I have open plan and one thing I know my next house def won't be. When you're cooking something smelly there's no shutting the door and opening the window it's there in your living room and also (1st world problem I know) if you're watching something good on TV and one of your family is doing something in the kitchen A it's distracting and B you have to turn the TV up. Also if one of your family has a guest but you wanna get on with dinner you're right there with them. And mine is quite big but it's just not practical. I guess it's OK if you got little kids and you wanna watch them 24/7.

I think she's not well..... Like really not well..... To make videos of your child and sit and watch and cry..... The obsession over her child is weird and unhealthy..... I think her loose women friends need to stage an intervention and get her some help...... Its scary.

I’m sure I’ve seen another room where she has a beige sofa? The one she took the rug from from her dressing room.. and isn’t there a room with a brick wall and a table.. or am I wrong, I could be lol

I’m sure I’ve seen another room where she has a beige sofa? The one she took the rug from from her dressing room.. and isn’t there a room with a brick wall and a table.. or am I wrong, I could be lol

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.