Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I now it's this post about Stacy but watching Joe's Instagram tonight about Caroline he just looked so heart broken

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I now it's this post about Stacy but watching Joe's Instagram tonight about Caroline he just looked so heart broken
I just watched. You could tell he was trying not to cry. It must be awful for them, when I lost a friend to suicide I couldn’t stop crying because I wished I could have done more to support them.

Reactions: 4
I see Stacey s has out links to mental health helplines obviously due to the sad death of Caroline Flack today. Just who do these influencers think they are. ( and I have 1st hand knowledge of suicide attempts my husband tried twice and my daughter once - luckily both were ok and although my daughter had her down days she’s fine. These people think they invented anxiety and mental health problems
I can see how you feel this way BUT what nif she helps 1 person who really looks upto her?

I honestly don't believe she's saying she knows it all about MH, just genuinely trying to put something out there that might help even 1 person.

I have shared links etc too and I don't even have that many people on my social media.

I also have lost people to it and have attempted it myself and thought about it many times. I don't tell people about that but sharing a link I hope it just helps people.

I genuinely think she is doing the same as she can't do much else but that.

Reactions: 22
I see Stacey s has out links to mental health helplines obviously due to the sad death of Caroline Flack today. Just who do these influencers think they are. ( and I have 1st hand knowledge of suicide attempts my husband tried twice and my daughter once - luckily both were ok and although my daughter had her down days she’s fine. These people think they invented anxiety and mental health problems
This is totally wrong.

I don't see the issue with anybody sharing links to mental health support. Anyone that has an issue with this is more of a concern than those sharing them.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I just watched. You could tell he was trying not to cry. It must be awful for them, when I lost a friend to suicide I couldn’t stop crying because I wished I could have done more to support them.
Must be do hard to try and keep up the celeb life style when all you want to do is fall apart and grief

Reactions: 2
Totally devastating news about Caroline. No matter what anyone thought of her after recent allegations she was never really given a chance was she? Joe’s post broke my heart, from what I remember they have been friends/colleagues since back in 2008/2009 so it must be so difficult for him 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Totally devastating news about Caroline. No matter what anyone thought of her after recent allegations she was never really given a chance was she? Joe’s post broke my heart, from what I remember they have been friends/colleagues since back in 2008/2009 so it must be so difficult for him 😢
I do hope Stacey does go give him comfort he really needs it

Reactions: 2
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Can you blame him, she must stink, sleeping in her clothes, full face makeup, large earrings, she is vile. Suprised he wants to even sleep in the same bed, 🤮
I sometimes stick my pj's on with a jumper over to sit in bed, then I stick it on the side when I go to sleep, I wake up and stick it back on. She might do the same.

Also I have clothes the same as I feel comfy in them.

Large earrings, how disgusting, utter filth hey 🤦‍♀️🤣😏

Reactions: 16
I sometimes stick my pj's on with a jumper over to sit in bed, then I stick it on the side when I go to sleep, I wake up and stick it back on. She might do the same.

Also I have clothes the same as I feel comfy in them.

Large earrings, how disgusting, utter filth hey 🤦‍♀️🤣😏
Maybe you haven't watched her that much, but yes she does sleep in the same jumpers that she's been wearing all day, doesn't take off the bucket loads of make up and sleeps in great big dangling earrings, each to their own but yes filthy 🤮

Reactions: 4
Was so sad to see joe on DOI. He wasn’t himself at all but did so well!!

Lovely to see his boy on staceys gridpost 😍

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Omg what the hell has she done to those drawers 😂😂😂

re Rexs teeth - my daughter had ALL her teeth (bar the later back molars of course) by 1
Was hilarious - she looked like a piranha
They came in 4 by 4. Literally no teeth one day and then the 2 top 2 bottom front ones appeared.
she had a dinky little face and this huge toothy smile
I wasn’t saying it’s bad thing I think it’s adorable he has all those teeth. My 10 month old has four teeth two top and two bottom in the middle 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.