Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking all the clothes/toys/blankets etc with his name on, just why? Same has Hinch with Ronnie.

All beautiful #gifted stuff that will probably end up in the bin, unless of course they give it to charity and mums of children named Rex or Ronnie happen to visit the shop. 🙄

It's a real bug bear of mine, all so unnecessary, kids don't need to be wearing clothes with their bloody names on 😡

Reactions: 16
Thinking all the clothes/toys/blankets etc with his name on, just why? Same has Hinch with Ronnie.

All beautiful #gifted stuff that will probably end up in the bin, unless of course they give it to charity and mums of children named Rex or Ronnie happen to visit the shop. 🙄

It's a real bug bear of mine, all so unnecessary, kids don't need to be wearing clothes with their bloody names on 😡
Mine too, like their 1st Christmas etc, unless you get another one called that its going into the bin surely? Such a shame as that could go to charity and help out people or even a family charity who give clothes out free.

I hope there is a child of that name or some way to remove the label so they can be handed on.

I personally think it's odd to have your child's name on things. I mean it only takes a weirdo to say hey rex I know your mummy, come and look at these puppies, sadly that's what people do isn't it.

It's a bizzare trend.

Reactions: 6

I think it’s so naff 🤣 everyday he’s got some awful matching tracksuit with his name on 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
As if she’s just spat food out of her teeth on a story. Riffy woman

• Haha
  • Sick
Genuine question if anyone knows what does Stacey do for child care? I haven't been able to get a grasp on her schedule , it seems so random so just wondered.

Also saw she posted about being at nearly 3m followers!!

Reactions: 2
Genuine question if anyone knows what does Stacey do for child care? I haven't been able to get a grasp on her schedule , it seems so random so just wondered.

Also saw she posted about being at nearly 3m followers!!
Her mum and a child minder do it at times she takes him with her at times aswell.

Reactions: 3
Let your son have a peaceful nap, its like she's stroking him to wake him up.

Reactions: 4
Why is she letting Rex sleep now, surely should be keeping him awake until his actual bedtime. Now she has to disturb him to put his pj's on 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Just off to spend £60 on somw
Draws to organise my crayons ..... stace you are sooo relatable honestly babe!! 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just off to spend £60 on somw
Draws to organise my crayons ..... stace you are sooo relatable honestly babe!! 🙃🙃
When I saw the original box I thought oh lovely crayons... and then saw she was actually sorting them by colour... what the actual duck... 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
The crayon sorting 🤦‍♀️ just let your kids be kids and have a big box of mixed up crayons like every other normal person. Half the fun of colouring in is rummaging through looking for a colour!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The crayon sorting 🤦‍♀️ just let your kids be kids and have a big box of mixed up crayons like every other normal person. Half the fun of colouring in is rummaging through looking for a colour!
not to mention that she’s clearly gone out and bought the crayons just to fill that box.. no one has ten identical perfect purple crayons, orange crayons ect.. what a waste of money

Reactions: 18
not to mention that she’s clearly gone out and bought the crayons just to fill that box.. no one has ten identical perfect purple crayons, orange crayons ect.. what a waste of money
She’s going to lose her mind when Rex actually gets to play with them and immediately snaps them in half like all toddlers do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Too far with the crayon sorting. I’m a neat freak but no, this is just odd.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.