Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have terracycle bins on that list - this should be interesting. I'm expecting Hinch telling 3 million people how to use the scheme wrong as she can't even pronounce it properly

Well would you look at that, VIP member!!! Hinchy, I couldn't have done it without you 😘

Wrong thread 😂
nah mate Stacey is morphing into Hinch so it’s fair game

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like Stacey but dislike Mrs Hinch so its annoying how they're suddenly besties.

Not sure how I feel about Joe though. I used to think they were sweet but they seem so mismatched? I don't know, he just seems very cocky and full of himself to me. I'm surprised they've been together so long.

Reactions: 9
I've only popped on for a moan... (Why else are we here?)

1. Why does she never wear a bra? (not just because of the dancing story where she mentioned it but she didn't at the NTA's either and I often notice that she doesn't

2. What is the big thing about 'Susan?' - I know someone inboxed her back when she has the baby and said do you never change your sheets (plainly rude and even my mother has 2 sets of the same duvet set so she can was one, wear one) but she jumped on it then and now any criticism she gets it's Susan. Stacey is coming over like a bit of a bully with this and I wish she'd let it drop.

3. Why is she so offended when people call her out for being a skanky cow? She is one! Doesn't wash her hair for 2 weeks at a time, sleeps in her make-up and clothes and then wears them out the next day. She might have tidy, well labelled cupboards but her personal hygiene is in ghastly!

Rant over

Reactions: 25
I don't understand why Rex doesn't have a footmuff on the pram, if she insists on taking him out in a babygrow

Reactions: 12
I don't understand why Rex doesn't have a footmuff on the pram, if she insists on taking him out in a babygrow
I was wondering this today and thinking you don’t see any of these ‘celebrity insta mums’ with footmuffs on the prams, maybe it’s not trendy 🤷‍♀️

I like Stacey but dislike Mrs Hinch so its annoying how they're suddenly besties.

Not sure how I feel about Joe though. I used to think they were sweet but they seem so mismatched? I don't know, he just seems very cocky and full of himself to me. I'm surprised they've been together so long.
yeah I agree, he is Definitely arrogant now

I don’t actually mind Stacey but can’t stand seeing her take Rex out in so little this time of year. Not even a blanket over his legs!!

Reactions: 4
Who are these ‘loads of people’ that enquire about battery storage? Seriously, do they 1. Not have anything better to do and 2. Have something better to spend their money on
Literally no one is asking her... it’s just her way of being able to put a link up so she can get money from it 🙄

Reactions: 8
Oook. Look, I’m all for us banding together to point out where she’s misleading the public and not following ASA guidelines, but could we knock the mum shaming on the head now?
why is everyone so quick to brand common sense and wishing children the best health/safety etc as ‘shaming’

it’s absolutely freezing - PUT A COAT ON YOUR INFANT. That is not shaming. That is common sense.

Reactions: 25
I cant believe how many teeth rex has. Does anyone else think its a stupid name😂

Reactions: 5
A while ago she was gifted all the soft play stuff, which someone said costs an arm & a leg, has Rex ever used it? It's stacked up next to the TV, I follow a triplet family who were also gifted some, not as much as Stacy got, but they use it constantly, the kids seem to loveit.

Think it just shows as it was free, she really didn't want or need it 😡

So come on Susan, let's see Rex playing on all the free stuff, if you don't want it pass it on (that means don't put it up for sale) but give it to others that could never ever afford to buy it.

Reactions: 8
A while ago she was gifted all the soft play stuff, which someone said costs an arm & a leg, has Rex ever used it? It's stacked up next to the TV, I follow a triplet family who were also gifted some, not as much as Stacy got, but they use it constantly, the kids seem to loveit.

Think it just shows as it was free, she really didn't want or need it 😡

So come on Susan, let's see Rex playing on all the free stuff, if you don't want it pass it on (that means don't put it up for sale) but give it to others that could never ever afford to buy it.
He’s really only started crawling so will possibly use it once he’s moving more??
Or maybe she’ll get her dad to sell it for her 🤭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.