Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rex in a pram with no coat on kills me 😰 it’s freezing outside. It’s about the fourth time I’ve noticed now 🙈

Reactions: 6
Please tell me this woman is not on the PG bandwagon with her pal? They just make the brand so unrelatable as they are minor celebs, not your average girl. I used to like watching Stacey until she turned into Old Mother Hubbard cleaning all the time, she's just not entertaining anymore, she's quite boring now and her being pally with Hinch is just going to ruin her. I suspect this is a forced friendship though purely for gain for them both though. Stacey wouldn't be friends with Hinch if Hinch wasn't popular on social media as she would never know her and Hinch is happy to be a minor celebs friend as it elevates her status plus she gets perks. Its all so very transparent.

Reactions: 7
She probably puts a coat on him but before taking the picture/video, takes it off him to piss everybody off and to get people talking about her.
There’s no such thing as bad publicity after all.
FYI I actually like Stacey and enjoy seeing Rex, he’s always so happy and smiley!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s only jumped on the ‘organising/tidying’ bandwagon because it’s popular on Instagram at the moment. You can quite clearly see she isn’t a naturally tidy/clean person.
It’s all forced!

Reactions: 10
Not gunna lie her pasta looked rank but at least she cooks and feeds her son real food unlike some people we know 👀👀

Controversial here but actually find her really funny sometimes, yes the tap to tidies are a bit over done and a bit desperate for content. And yes her friendship with the grinch is unfortunate but I think she’s much more down to earth and relatable overall 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ps. I deffo don’t wash my jumpers everytime I wear them and I too use some questionable looking veg to cook with!

Having a snack rail I can’t get behind however...

Reactions: 25
I know I’m probably way behind here but she’s one of those people who you look at and think you need a bloody good wash she just looks dirty all of the time. It might be her skin tone and she’s just naturally dark but I bet she stinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know I’m probably way behind here but she’s one of those people who you look at and think you need a bloody good wash she just looks dirty all of the time. It might be her skin tone and she’s just naturally dark but I bet she stinks.
I think she wears lots of fake tan too and that makes her look grubby and if she does she'll smell of biscuits - well my teenage daughter does when she wears it 😂 😂 😂 I find her tap to tidy really boring but she does seem like a good mummy and Rex is such a happy little chappie

Reactions: 10
I think she wears lots of fake tan too and that makes her look grubby and if she does she'll smell of biscuits - well my teenage daughter does when she wears it 😂 😂 😂 I find her tap to tidy really boring but she does seem like a good mummy and Rex is such a happy little chappie
Oh totally she’s really good with him and he’s always smiling and laughing and I do genuinely think she’s a lovely person I just think she lacks in hygiene 😅 there was a girl I went to school with who always had rings around her shirt collar because they were filthy and never got washed and I vision Solomon being like that 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh totally she’s really good with him and he’s always smiling and laughing and I do genuinely think she’s a lovely person I just think she lacks in hygiene 😅 there was a girl I went to school with who always had rings around her shirt collar because they were filthy and never got washed and I vision Solomon being like that 🙈
I had a friend years ago and when we went out she could wear the most expensive outfit and it still looked really cheap on her... she just looked 'grubby' so I know what you mean !!

Reactions: 3
Did she wear that fluffy white top ALL day then sleep in it? :sick:
Was just going yo post the same thing, yep she's slept in her clothes AGAIN!!!
She is just rank 🤮 too busy hanging bloody crisps up, where is Joe I know he always look pretty grubby but you would think he would say something.
Yuk!!

Reactions: 7
She’s on loose women every time I see her I think she looks like she needs a good wash always looks manky

She’s on loose women every time I see her I think she looks like she needs a good wash always looks manky
Yes, well she's been sleeping in yesterday's clothes, probably hasn't even showered, 🤮 see she's wearing the Hinch off the shoulder number again, so obviously to be like her, even though it looks ridiculous

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.