Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, well she's been sleeping in yesterday's clothes, probably hasn't even showered, 🤮 see she's wearing the Hinch off the shoulder number again, so obviously to be like her, even though it looks ridiculous
It’s disgusting no excuse for poor personal hygiene 🤢

Reactions: 2
Putting labels on cotton buds? I’ve seen it all now, there really is absolutely no need. As if they aren’t in a glass SEE THROUGH jar

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why everything needs to be labelled 🤔
Jumping on the Hinch bandwagon unfortunately, it's all just madness.

Love how she has time to put bloody stickers on jars but can put her pj's on for bed🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She gets all this refillable stuff, bamboo buds, ‘eco’ cleaning products etc but then labels everything using plastic?!

Reactions: 4
How many people are really asking where she got her medicine box? No one I should think! Another day another swipe up!

I actually am starting to think she is slyer than Hinch because yesterday the box appeared and today there is the ad

Attachments

Reactions: 6
How many people are really asking where she got her medicine box? No one I should think! Another day another swipe up!

I actually am starting to think she is slyer than Hinch because yesterday the box appeared and today there is the ad
Wearing her Hinch glasses again, she really is very sly, just another sales women who is happy to lie and deceive their followers, who they constantly say they love,🤮 discusting the pair of them.

Reactions: 7
What on earth is this women doing, she really has lost the plot, she needs to get some help, how can her family be OK with how she is behaving.

It's not funny Stacey, you really are pathetic.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What on earth is this women doing, she really has lost the plot, she needs to get some help, how can her family be OK with how she is behaving.

It's not funny Stacey, you really are pathetic.
Between her and her bestie Grinch it's hard to work out who is the most desperate! She's crawling and rolling around the floor and Grinch is sliding down the stairs!!
Two grown women acting like children. All done for attention. Sickening!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 10
I've raised 5 children, never has an older child just strolled in through an open door whilst ive been sat on the toilet.
I would never have videoed and uploaded to Instagam if they had! 😕
I really find this odd as to me it’s pretty normal for the door to be ajar or a kid to walk in 👍🏻 Although recording it & putting it on the internet, not so much 😐

Reactions: 5
Can someone also tell Stace this is how we spell Allowed. She keeps spelling it as aloud and it makes me so angry 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Noticed pickle is allowed a blanket on whilst outside now he’s Poorly I wonder how he got ill being in the freezing cold with just a baby grow on perhaps! 🥶

Reactions: 4
Why is she such a devious woman just declare it’s gifted properly ffs.
Also what the duck is the point in decanting from one bottle to another? Goto one of those packaging free top up shops in London and take your bottles, it prevents the plastic waste and also the waste of time she’s spending on doing that (along with bottles that don’t have safety catches 🙄)
"A devious woman" 😂😂😂😂 I just spat out my tea lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.