Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really follow hinch but I always think Ronnie seems adored. She would never poke a phone in his face laughing at him covered in food while the poor thing looked humiliated and confused wonder why he was being laughed at.
You'd be surprised if you watched her stories then headed over to the Hinch thread

Reactions: 18
Why’s she trying to pretend the door hasn’t been done for days 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ So ridiculous!

Reactions: 11
You'd be surprised if you watched her stories then headed over to the Hinch thread

Yea Hinch encouraged Ronnie to go in the cupboard to get the dog treats then shouted at him afterward. All for the gram. Lovely.
They are both as bad as each other, pimping out their kids privacy for attention and treating them like performing monkeys.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but has she glued bleeping parsley to that present? So now it doesn’t kind look tit, it smells tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's not using tape (is that to seem environmentally friendly?) but has used an absolutely insane amount of excess wrapping paper which kind of defeats the purpose

Reactions: 12
So she's not using tape (is that to seem environmentally friendly?) but has used an absolutely insane amount of excess wrapping paper which kind of defeats the purpose
And a tonne of fake snow at her door which is probably toxic to wildlife

Reactions: 8
Her wrapping looks so boring! Get some daft paper with penguins in hats or Avengers skiing or something! That’s what my kids will be getting 👍🏻

Reactions: 18
Oh my god I can't believe she's wrapped an old pair of slippers. If you're going to do a "demonstration" rather than your real wrapping then at least be open about it. Why do her and grinch lie about the most random things?!

• Haha
Tattle is full of detectives, I hadn't even noticed they were the old slippers!! It truly would not surprise me if she did try to give them to him as a Christmas gift tho :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
I actually don’t mind Stacey all that much but I had to come on here (I think for the first time?) after that wrapping present story last night.

Do people really put that much effort in to wrapping their presents? I mean seriously? All for them to actually look quite ugly too. I also don’t get the wrapping station? It looks so awkward to sit at and I’m sure she isn’t saving that much energy or time by using the cutter and not scissors too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.